Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Nicely MODDED Red Mercedes SL55 AMG | RADBNZ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 11:13 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of

Year: 2004
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: SL-Class
Price: $50000
Mileage: 36500
Color: Red
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CO
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

sent email

Old 02-08-2014, 06:48 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Car is pending sale!

Old 02-09-2014, 06:05 PM
JoeT is on a distinguished road
great car... If only you could find someone to take good pictures of it

Old 02-10-2014, 08:43 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Still pending sale, PPI was done today, finalizing the deal this Thursday.
Here's a pic of me when dropping off the car for PPI

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	RADBNZ_9Feb2014_01.jpg
Views:	1940
Size:	838.2 KB
ID:	332002  
Old 02-10-2014, 09:21 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats with the sale...really tasteful mods

Old 02-14-2014, 11:41 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Hi all....I was the one purchasing this beauty. I had a ppi done, spoke with the seller many times over the course of the last 10 days, flew from Cali to Colo to drive and view the car and after much heartwrenching and hair pulling, have decided my mountain living is just not the right enviroment for this car. It needs more open space, cruising room!
The car is, as pictured, drop dead gorgeous. Condition, both inside and out, is almost flawless and for a 10 y.o. car, well you simply will not find a nicer one.
Love the ability to adjust ride height from in the car. It is a stunning car and made my decidion all the harder. Ronnie, the seller, is forthcoming and honest and very nice to work with. I would like to help him sell this car as it will make someone very happy.
I am happy to give more feedback to any buyers and will gladly share the ppi as well.
Those of you who know me, know my standards in cars and this one easily qualifies. Just not the right fit personally.
Good luck with the sale Ronnie, hope you find a good buyer soon.
John

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	SL55_Fall_7Oct2012_05.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	333995  
Old 02-14-2014, 02:04 PM
LSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud of
That is one beautiful SL. But then again all Ronnies cars are beautiful. His E55 was tasteful as well. I wish I lived closer.

Old 02-14-2014, 02:17 PM
If you are in the market and looking for unbiased assessment, just pm. I would feel fully comfortable just shipping the car, its that nice.

Old 02-14-2014, 09:04 PM
SL1429 is on a distinguished road
riverflyer......please e-mail me re: Ronnie's car. Tried to send you a PM but don't have enough posts.

slafara@charter.net

Steve LaFara
St. Louis, MO

Old 02-15-2014, 02:16 AM
email replied to

Old 02-20-2014, 01:16 PM
realmuscle1 is on a distinguished road
Speechless.. sexiest sl55 I've seen by far.

Old 02-21-2014, 02:26 PM
Originally Posted by riverflyer
If you are in the market and looking for unbiased assessment, just pm. I would feel fully comfortable just shipping the car, its that nice.
Thanks John for being a good reference.

Old 02-21-2014, 03:12 PM
NineEreven is a jewel in the roughNineEreven is a jewel in the roughNineEreven is a jewel in the rough
Good lord.... That is the most incredible SL i have ever seen. Dare I say i would rock that over a 996TT in the same range! O_O

Old 02-22-2014, 08:32 PM
Car is pending sale again btw, received the deposit.

Old 02-23-2014, 01:04 AM
911/M5 is on a distinguished road
Beautiful ride! Wish I had seen it before now...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: FS: Nicely MODDED Red Mercedes SL55 AMG | RADBNZ