Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2001 996TT 911 Turbo - White, modded

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 05:36 AM
Whereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond repute

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $47000
Mileage: 71000
Color: Biarritz White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

At high boost and MS109 from VP, the K24/20's work amazingly well with the Mezger. The benefit of the Greddy EBC, or any EBC for that matter, is the ability to dial in what ever boost you want. The K24/20's spool a little slower than the K16's (by about 300 or so RPM's), but breath so much better up top. The car works well in any environment.

Originally Posted by unvmy996
yeah the 20s push a little over 700hp on race gas.

Old 07-06-2015, 11:25 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Whereitsat
At high boost and MS109 from VP, the K24/20's work amazingly well with the Mezger. The benefit of the Greddy EBC, or any EBC for that matter, is the ability to dial in what ever boost you want. The K24/20's spool a little slower than the K16's (by about 300 or so RPM's), but breath so much better up top. The car works well in any environment.
I know I had the exact setup years ago.

Old 07-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Whereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond reputeWhereitsat has a reputation beyond repute
I was trying to answer the the guy above you. My bad.

Old 07-09-2015, 06:27 PM
I'm getting a few tire kickers and some interested parties, but nothing solid as yet. I may convert back to stock and re-list.

Old 07-09-2015, 07:59 PM
Lucid Moment is a name known to allLucid Moment is a name known to allLucid Moment is a name known to allLucid Moment is a name known to allLucid Moment is a name known to allLucid Moment is a name known to all
If you do convert back to stock, I'll take the turbo's and IC's, since your local . Glsw.

Old 07-09-2015, 10:50 PM
Ok. $4,000 and you can take them.

Originally Posted by Lucid Moment
If you do convert back to stock, I'll take the turbo's and IC's, since your local . Glsw.

Old 07-10-2015, 08:43 PM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
IMHO that's a really good price. And it's white.......

Old 07-11-2015, 07:10 AM
Thanks, ReeknHavic.

Old 07-11-2015, 09:44 AM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
This car is gorgeous and very well setup indeed. I keep coming back to the add myself for another look! Personally I'm looking for another turbo for track usage

Old 07-11-2015, 09:48 AM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Etchhead
This car is gorgeous and very well setup indeed. I keep coming back to the add myself for another look! Personally I'm looking for another turbo for track usage
For track usage and the 20s might be too big and spool too late for that application. The other thing that would work against me is the open-dif and 2-wheel drive. Do you still have the ability to out back to all-wheel and when in that configuration does it take up a bit of the rear wheel spin out of the picture? Spinning tires just scrubs time at the track.

Old 07-11-2015, 10:54 AM
First, the 20's do spool slightly less then the k16's. However, they spool sooner then the stock K24's. So I guess the GT2 isn't a good track car? LoL. However, I still have the K16's - sell the 24/20's, send the K16's for rebuild to become billets. As for the open diff? Two choices, put in an LSD or revert back to AWD (I have all parts). My car would be a lot cheaper to begin a track car then a stock car. She has all the necessary parts save suspension of choice. Plus she's beautiful and not common.

Last edited by Whereitsat; 07-14-2015 at 06:11 PM. Reason: missed words and general awful grammar
Old 07-14-2015, 06:12 PM
So..... I've had many interested people. Actually shocked I still have her. Maybe this is a sign for me to keep her?

Old 07-14-2015, 07:53 PM
Jferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant futureJferrante has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Whereitsat
So..... I've had many interested people. Actually shocked I still have her. Maybe this is a sign for me to keep her?
I am feeling the market as well with my car and it just feels like this market is tough right now - like no one has more than 40k to spend

Old 07-14-2015, 07:54 PM
fishercs is on a distinguished road
i'm in the market for a 996tt, very nice car. A little more than i'm willing to spend but i'll give you the bump. White is veryyyy hard to find.

-Chris

Old 07-15-2015, 09:09 AM
l3ggomycraigo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Jferrante
I am feeling the market as well with my car and it just feels like this market is tough right now - like no one has more than 40k to spend
Thats funny @Jferrante, when your budget was 42k last year and you posted that you got an "unbelievable deal" on the car you are now selling for 46k.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2001 996TT 911 Turbo - White, modded