Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB GT3 Seats in Natural Brown Leather w/Alcantara cushions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 04:39 PM
INVICTO has much to be proud ofINVICTO has much to be proud ofINVICTO has much to be proud ofINVICTO has much to be proud ofINVICTO has much to be proud ofINVICTO has much to be proud ofINVICTO has much to be proud ofINVICTO has much to be proud of
WTB GT3 Seats in Natural Brown Leather w/Alcantara cushions

If you know of a vendor that can procure these for me, please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve

Old 11-11-2005, 05:08 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
i can order the seats no problem. the color matching alcantara is also possible to make after. the process will take longer than normal though.

Old 11-11-2005, 06:38 PM
INVICTO has much to be proud ofINVICTO has much to be proud ofINVICTO has much to be proud ofINVICTO has much to be proud ofINVICTO has much to be proud ofINVICTO has much to be proud ofINVICTO has much to be proud ofINVICTO has much to be proud of
Thanks Arling

I actually want the black alcantara since the interior is Black and Tan. I think the two tone seats would contrast really well. I also want the roll bar for the cab, black harnesses and a thicker rim (like the TechArt rewrapped stock I had for my '02 TT coupe) but in Alcantara sterring wheel. again for the contrast.

Do you have a GT3 seat in stock that I could come sit in to check fitment for my 6'2" 205# frame?

Also, do you know what model 996s my original suspension struts will fit? See thread

Thanks,

Steve

Old 11-11-2005, 06:53 PM
lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !lceniza Is a GOD !
steve,

i have gt3 seats in my cab. if you want to stop by and try them out, let me know. i'm in marina del rey.

-Lord

Old 11-11-2005, 07:41 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thanks Arling

Originally posted by INVICTO
I actually want the black alcantara since the interior is Black and Tan. I think the two tone seats would contrast really well. I also want the roll bar for the cab, black harnesses and a thicker rim (like the TechArt rewrapped stock I had for my '02 TT coupe) but in Alcantara sterring wheel. again for the contrast.

Do you have a GT3 seat in stock that I could come sit in to check fitment for my 6'2" 205# frame?

Also, do you know what model 996s my original suspension struts will fit? See thread

Thanks,

Steve
i see. i usually have cars here with the seats & have those in stock as well. i ordered Turbo Ron a set of NB gt3 seats & they were lovely. we did a alcantara steering wheel as well for a customer that goes to track alot amazingly it holds up very well.

for ur suspension i suggest u keep it in case in the future u want to sell the car. never know whats gonna happen keeping the stock parts is always the better way to go imo.

Old 11-11-2005, 07:56 PM
Re: Re: Thanks Arling

Originally posted by 20C4S
for ur suspension i suggest u keep it in case in the future u want to sell the car. never know whats gonna happen keeping the stock parts is always the better way to go imo.
Are you open tomorrow? I would drive up to talk and check fitment if you are.

I agree on the return to stock as far as mods when getting ready to sell. That's why I kept the stock exhaust, headers, intake, etc. I think the suspension won't be an issue since it wouldn't be with me. And I'll be keeping the car for a while this time (Honest ! ), don't want to store the suspension bits and figured they may be better used by another member. Plus I'm "paying it forward" just like another member did for me.

Steve