Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2010 Audi R8 4.2 V8 6speed manual with Fidelity Platinum Warranty

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2015, 12:26 PM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
FS: 2010 Audi R8 4.2 V8 6speed manual with Fidelity Platinum Warranty

Year: 2010
Make: Audi
Model: R8
Price: $0
Mileage: 36050
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I'm selling my beloved 2010 Audi R8 4.2 V8 with 6speed manual transmission.
In my opinion 6 speed gated manual transmission is better choice than R-tronic transmission.
It's Phantom black pearl with black leather/alcantara seats.
Currently has 35k miles on the car and carry transferable Fidelity Platinum Warranty till Feb 2016.
This warranty covers pretty much similar to factory warranty from Audi.
You can take it to any Audi dealers or any Audi specialized shops for warranty work.
Pretty much fully loaded with Navigation back up camera both front and rear park assist sensors and optional carbon blade.
Some of bolts on mods were done to the car including carbon steering wheel, 3 peices forged HRE wheels, Kline exhaust, K&N drop in filter and H&R lowering spring.
Kline exhaust, Carbon steering wheel and wheels are not included in sale.
Buyer has option to purchase them individually.
It will come with stock steering wheel, stock exhaust and stock 19" 5 spoke factory wheels.
Stock tires are near new when I bought them (at least 90% life left).
Clean carfax and clean autocheck, never been into accident.
R8 is very clean for its year and mileage but you should expect some minor blemishes.
Recent maintenance was done (less than 300 miles ago) so it doesn't need anything but new home.

If buyer wants Kline exhaust, HRE wheels and carbon steering wheel as a package deal, I'll have Full front XPEL Ultimate clear bra installed for FREE
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you

JJ

SOLD

Last edited by locus; 09-29-2015 at 09:55 AM.
Old 07-20-2015, 02:29 PM
knicks will become famous soon enough
wow gorgeous car. slightly out of my price range, shame, you're in NNJ too. GLWS

Old 07-20-2015, 02:35 PM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by knicks
wow gorgeous car. slightly out of my price range, shame, you're in NNJ too. GLWS
Thank you

Old 07-20-2015, 03:50 PM
stigt30r is just really nicestigt30r is just really nicestigt30r is just really nicestigt30r is just really nicestigt30r is just really nice
bump for great guy ! Glws

Old 07-20-2015, 05:05 PM
930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all930chas is a name known to all
Absolutely gorgeous car!! Best of luck with the sale JJ.

Old 07-21-2015, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by stigt30r
bump for great guy ! Glws

Thanks John

Originally Posted by 930chas
Absolutely gorgeous car!! Best of luck with the sale JJ.

And thanks Charlie

Old 07-21-2015, 09:00 AM
vinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of lightvinnycg is a glorious beacon of light
Fair price. Best of luck with it. If you have any desire to part with the steering wheel please let me know.

Thanks,

Vin

Old 07-21-2015, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by vinnycg
Fair price. Best of luck with it. If you have any desire to part with the steering wheel please let me know.

Thanks,

Vin

If the new owner doesn't want to take this carbon fiber steering wheel for extra $$$ then I'll let you know.
Just you know it is less than 100 miles old.
Also I do have another set of wheels sitting in my basement, let me know if you're interested

Bad low quality cellphone picture but here it is,

Old 07-21-2015, 04:38 PM
The_Ruski_Driver will become famous soon enough
Jay,
I love the interior. Haven't seen you in a while hope all is well

Old 07-22-2015, 07:57 AM
Originally Posted by The_Ruski_Driver
Jay,
I love the interior. Haven't seen you in a while hope all is well

Hey Anton,

It's been a while How have you been?
Saw a couple of videos of you running against GT-R and other Vettes and your Z06 is incredible
Anyway, hope to see you soon

Old 07-22-2015, 02:53 PM
The_Ruski_Driver will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by locus
Hey Anton,

It's been a while How have you been?
Saw a couple of videos of you running against GT-R and other Vettes and your Z06 is incredible
Anyway, hope to see you soon
Been great! Toying with the idea of picking up a 997 TT again
Yeah the GTR is a beast! The Z06 still needs to see a track day, been too busy with my company to put initiative in. Actually, that reminds me! I will call you about it this week, I think you'd be very interested
Oh and I need a tour of the garage again

Old 07-30-2015, 11:31 AM
All PMs replied back !!!

Old 08-07-2015, 08:11 AM
PRICE LOWERED!!!

I think this is the lowest you will find R8 on the market for 2010 R8 with warranty!!!

Old 08-07-2015, 01:42 PM
PORSCHEAUDIOLUV is an unknown quantity at this point
Where is the info on the GT-R for sale ?

Old 08-07-2015, 02:19 PM
Haven't gotten a chance to list it yet. Will list it sometime soon.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2010 Audi R8 4.2 V8 6speed manual with Fidelity Platinum Warranty