Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2012 C63 AMG Black Series (With Warranty!) [Tons Of Pics!]

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2016, 01:57 AM
mavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of lightmavila is a glorious beacon of light

Year: 2012
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: C-Class
Price: $85000
Mileage: 18100
Color: Designo Magno Alanite Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Such a sweet car. If I hadn't recently purchased a 911 turbo I'd be all over this. I looked at a couple when I was car shopping but neither had the back seat option like this one, and a back seat was a big plus for me, which is why I looked at a 911TT and Nissan GTR as other options.

Old 10-13-2016, 01:34 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Curious what ever happened with this car, I was surprised it wasn't snapped up months ago. Hope it was sold. Sorry for the bump.

Old 10-13-2016, 03:21 PM
jpetro1010 is on a distinguished road
Yo!

No worries at all. Actually I decided to keep it! It's just such a good car and does everything soooo well...not to mention they're just impossible to come by!

Still has all the Weistec stuff. I've lowered it a bit on the factory Black Series coils and I'm in the process of ordering some HRE P101's so I can throw some 325's in the rear. I recently took it to a track day and the 285 conti-sports on the rear were basically a joke, lol. I'm also trying to track down a set of these:

https://www.recaro-automotive.com/fileadmin/_migrated/pics/Mercedes-C-63-AMG-Coupe-Black-Series-2011-010_04.jpg

They were an option on the EU, CA, AU...pretty much every other countries Black Series BUT USA, lol.

If I can't find them (which I doubt I'll be able to do), I'm just going to ****** up a set of Recaro Pole Positions, since that's what they are...and have them re-upholstered to match the orig set.

I pretty much went full circle and I'm going to turn this into my dream Black Series .

Cheers!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 10-13-2016 at 03:40 PM.
Old 10-13-2016, 05:56 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Good call...even though to me, the car was already perfect! Enjoy it.

Old 04-21-2017, 08:37 PM
abashoe is an unknown quantity at this point
I know it's about 6 months old. Do you still have this?