Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2006 Ruf RT12S - W09 Ruf VIN car, Factory Painted Matte Black

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 10:13 AM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
FS: 2006 Ruf RT12S - W09 Ruf VIN car, Factory Painted Matte Black

Year: 2006
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $279500
Mileage: 24250
Color: Matte Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I am offering for sale my 2006 Ruf RT12S coupe. The car was ordered new from the Ruf factory and is a W09 Ruf VIN car. Here are the basic specs:

I have owned the car since December 2015 and put on about 3,000 miles as the second owner. I had been daily driving the CL55 and S55 that I used for the NY to LA Cannonball record runs. Both have developed extremely expensive repair needs. I am offering this car for sale for 2 weeks (Until September 20th). If it sells, I am fixing each of the Mercedes and will buy something a bit more modest to supplement the daily driving needs. If it doesn’t sell, the Ruf goes into 15k/yr daily driver status at that point. I have never been a fan of long term marketing of cars for sale.

~24,250 miles
Factory painted matte black
Cocoa Interior with Carbon Adjustable Sport Seats (more similar to Ferrari 360/CS/430 sport seats than the GT3 seats Ruf also uses)
Extended Leather
Narrow Body with Narrow Mirrors
RWD
IRC (Integrated Roll Cage)
Taller gearing for 224 mph top speed
OZ Superleggera II wheels (alternative option to the Monoblocks)
Hydraulic Suspension
Sunroof delete
PCM with Bose
Built in Valentine 1 Radar Detector

Like all 06-07 cars, it left the factory as an RT12. This one was sent back to the Pfaffenhausen factory in 09 for the RT12S Updates (685 hp from 650) as well as the RT12S Aero kit (carbon fog lights, carbon spoiler, different rear bumper).

Best I can tell, only 2 RT12S cars have been in the US for more than a few years and 2 others have visited. There are 4 RT12 cars around the country that I have found. More info here.

The car is in great condition. The matte paint is a bit irregular, in that a couple panels are a little blue, so I recently had the entire car wrapped in XPEL Stealth Paint Protection. It makes the car much easier to clean and looks perfect. It was just serviced and needs nothing other than the wheels to be painted. Ruf left them silver on this car but the original owner painted them black. They are chipping slightly around some of the bolts and need to be re-done. I am happy to pay for it and arrange if preferred, I just wanted to leave the color choice up to the new owner.

I have copies of the original MSO, books, 2 Ruf keys, original invoice/window sticker, records from 09 updates, etc.

Open to reasonable offers and will entertain trades. Asking $279,500.

ed at edbolian dot com for more information. Send your number and I will give you a call.

Old 09-06-2016, 11:51 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful! I saw one down in south beach a few years ago, identical in color, wondering if it was this one since they are so limited. GLWS

Old 09-06-2016, 11:56 AM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by dinorocz
beautiful! I saw one down in south beach a few years ago, identical in color, wondering if it was this one since they are so limited. GLWS
Yes. The original owner lives in Miami.

Old 09-06-2016, 11:57 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
btw just read your description of the s55,,,, HYSTERICAL! Good luck with that one and you are one bad **** considering all the tech stuffed in the cl55

Old 09-06-2016, 11:58 AM
Originally Posted by MrEdS4
Yes. The original owner lives in Miami.
haha I had such a..... well lets just say excitement when I saw it out in the wild, parked at nikki beach in south beach. So beautiful, I for one, vote you daily this baby

Old 09-06-2016, 12:29 PM
NY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud of
I saw this car back in March at Prestige BMW. Its marvelous.

Old 09-06-2016, 01:46 PM
997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future
wow that would be one crazy car to daily...

GLWS.. such a rare and insane car

Old 09-07-2016, 10:39 AM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Jaw > Floor. Such a special car! I remember reading your thread when you bought it. GLWS!

Old 09-07-2016, 01:11 PM
Perk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond reputePerk10 has a reputation beyond repute
duuuuuude glws.

Old 09-11-2016, 06:41 PM
Thank you for the kind words everyone. It is a very special car. I was out of town for a few days retrieving more of a "driver" 6 Speed LP640 in Vegas but I am back in Atlanta.

All emails and PMs responded to. Car is still available.

Old 09-11-2016, 06:56 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
This RUF is awesome. GLWS !!

Congrats on the 'new' LP640 as well. Stunning spec.

Old 09-13-2016, 09:19 AM
tuner1984 will become famous soon enough
Beautiful car GLWS!

Old 09-14-2016, 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by socialpro
This RUF is awesome. GLWS !!

Congrats on the 'new' LP640 as well. Stunning spec.
Thank you. I really like it. Nice to have more of a driver exotic in that position. Had any good bites on the Performante?

Old 09-16-2016, 10:04 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Originally Posted by MrEdS4
Thank you. I really like it. Nice to have more of a driver exotic in that position. Had any good bites on the Performante?
Several inquiries nothing serious yet - but haven't really been trying either.

I will hold and enjoy her through the 'winter' here in Phoenix if nothing comes up...been too hot to enjoy top down up until the recent week!

Short of a 6sp murci not sure what else can top it

Last edited by socialpro; 09-16-2016 at 10:07 PM.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:07 AM
Originally Posted by socialpro
Short of a 6sp murci not sure what else can top it
Truth

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: 2006 Ruf RT12S - W09 Ruf VIN car, Factory Painted Matte Black