Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2009 bmw m3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2017, 07:06 PM
sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !
2009 bmw m3

Year: 2009
Make: BMW
Model: M3
Price: $30000
Mileage: 85000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

This 2009 BMW M3 has been my wifes car for the past two years. Prior to that it was owned as a CPO car then owned with new car warranty before that. Always a RUST FREE southern car.

This car is white on black and has all options I can think of at this time. DCT, EDC, IDrive (update version in 2009), carbon fiber roof, heated seats.

The car has approximately 85,000 miles now but looks better than most E92 M3's on the road. The finish is glossy and swirl free with just a couple rock chips or nicks. The interior is clean with no wear on the bolsters.

The best news about this car is how it has been maintained. If you are familiar with E9x M3's then you know about the rod bearing fears. I have done oil analysis with every oil change and they have all shown ZERO lead. There is no record of the engine being replaced with the newer aluminum bearing engine so this shows to be a very healthy engine. I can show prospective buyers the report.

The Michelin Pilot Super Sports are between 60 and 80% tread. The brake rotors are new. The pads are new Stoptech pads. This car is ready to just drive and enjoy.

MODS:
IPE dual mode muffler (check youtube to listen to this. it sounds incredible)
Challenge X-pipe with no primary and 200 cell secondary cats
K&N air filter
BPM tune so all monitors show ready, no CEL. No problem passing OBD2 inspection.
Apex PS7 wheels in satin black.

All stock parts available except the wheels.

The E92 M3 is certainly a car where you pay now or pay later. This car has been maintained as if my wife were going to keep it forever, however priorities have changed and an Audi SQ5 is now in the plans. With maintenance done and a history of clean oil samples you can feel confident you won't go broke keeping up with deferred maintenance with this example

$30k is essentially firm. I can remove aftermarket parts and adjust the price.

Check out my Imgur album below for a ton of pictures.
http://imgur.com/a/e8BPk

Click image for larger version

Name:	QAura69.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.10 MB
ID:	538124

Name:	EK7puFI.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	4.00 MB
ID:	538125

Name:	KbtjlIv.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	538126

Name:	ZLISUT6.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	3.96 MB
ID:	538127

Name:	ookhL6F.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.28 MB
ID:	538128

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.