Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2014 TTS For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2017, 04:49 PM
wrs
wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !
2014 TTS For Sale

Year: 2014
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $125000
Mileage: 16800
Color: Rhodium Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I hate to even post this but I found the Cali T that I wanted with 0 miles spec'd as though I had ordered it. I have modified this car extensively and it runs like the wind. Of course you can search my posts in the 991 Turbo board for details. It has new PZero N1's, 68mm TIAL VTG turbo upgrade, Kline Inconel Headers, FVD Exhaust with tips and cat bypass and also HJS 200 cell cats to put on for inspection. Recently installed Forge Diverter Valves. In addition it has IPD Plenum, IPD Y-Pipe, ByDesign Intercoolers and of course a custom Stage 4 tune from Sambo and a Cobb AP that comes with.

In addition to all those performance parts, it has a built in 2500ci with laser shifter that works great and clear bra front and back. The total of all these add-ons is in the $30,000 range which more than makes up for the bad Carfax you will find on the car. I ran over some road debris but the work done was all using OEM parts and by the same collision repair shop owned by the dealer here in town that does all Porsches and Audi repairs. There was no body work and no effect on the frame or suspension. The front lip and frunk were replaced along with the oil pan, headers and one of the original turbos which has since been upgraded anyway. The incident happened over two years ago and if anything was to have shown up as a result, it would have by now. Since then the car has been tracked at COTA four times. My best time is 2:40 arond the track, the car is superb.

I am including the original Inventory Sheet so that the original options are evident. The MSRP was 192k.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	options.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	658.7 KB
ID:	472910  
Attached Images          
Old 03-29-2017, 05:52 PM
Kinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond reputeKinetic has a reputation beyond repute
GLWS
Looks like a great deal for someone!

Old 03-29-2017, 05:55 PM
wrs
wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !
Thanks. For now I am going to store it at the Petrol Lounge and buy the Cali T without trade. I hate losing this car but I am going to keep it up for sale. I don't have to sell it but I am not sure how much I will drive it given a convertible in the garage in this weather!

Old 03-30-2017, 11:33 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Stunning, glws.

Old 03-31-2017, 03:43 PM
wrs
Traded for a 2017 Cali HS, so it's gone now.

Old 04-02-2017, 05:17 PM
fastcarpops is on a distinguished road
Porsche sold???

Old 04-02-2017, 05:23 PM
wrs
Originally Posted by fastcarpops
Porsche sold???
Yes.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.