Model: M5
Price: $20950
Mileage: 64100
Color: Black Saphire
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): OH
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2006 M5--10 cylinder 505hp w SMG transmission. Looks and runs like it was brand new. All service up to date and always performed on time and with OEM materials. Lucky for you and very unlucky for me, recently replaced clutch/flywheel, both throttle actuators, CCC unit and battery. Heads up display, 18 way interactive seats (side bolsters will snug you when cornering to keep you in your seat), lifetime Sirius radio. Car runs great and VERY CLEAN inside and out. Always garaged. I am the second owner and have owned since 2009. Only selling because of newly licensed teen age drivers and need something more practical for them to drive.All manuals/keys, service records. This is priced to sell quickly. Also selling my 1996 Porsche 911 which is also listed on this site. You can Call or text me at 614-989-4786, I'll answer all questions honestly and supply any additional photos you would like.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	2.11 MB
ID:	473099  
Attached Images          

Last edited by howisbiz; 03-31-2017 at 11:12 AM.
Old 03-31-2017, 11:57 AM
NY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud of
You my friend are a responsible parent. By practical, I guess you mean slower and not as enticing to plant your right foot down on.

Old 03-31-2017, 12:07 PM
howisbiz is an unknown quantity at this point
I wish I could take credit for the 'responsible parent title'. My wife and my insurance agent are the driving forces. Can't wait to tell her that the folks on this website feel I'm responsible. https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...es/smLach2.gif

Old 04-06-2017, 01:50 PM
howisbiz is an unknown quantity at this point
SOLD for 18k--my loss another persons gain

Old 04-07-2017, 06:37 AM
Etchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond reputeEtchhead has a reputation beyond repute
Just saw this- another impulse buy I now won't have to worry about. Great looking M5!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.