Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2005 Mercedes E55 AMG Silver LOADED

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2017, 12:29 PM
Renegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of light
2005 Mercedes E55 AMG Silver LOADED

Year: 2005
Make: Mercedes-Benz
Model: E-Class
Price: $13100
Mileage: 129900
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Car enthusiast owned, garage kept, LOADED 2005 E55. All new brakes/rotors, tires have 80%+ tread life, well maintained with service records. NO accidents, both exterior and interior are in excellent condition. While I've owned the car I had an extended warranty on it, so I always went above and beyond with service, getting every single thing repaired or replaced.

In the last year I have had the following maintenance performed ($5,500): brakes, rotors, tires, all belts & pulleys, alternator, battery, front trust arms, A/C blower. I have always kept this car in tip top shape, replacing any items my mechanic recommended when I brought it in for regular check-ups. The next owner will have a beautiful, well-maintained AMG for may more years of enjoyment! I have personally owned it for 45,000 miles, a good portion of that has been interstate driving as I frequently travel for work. The car was purposefully kept stock; I have not modified it or raced it. The prior owner was very OCD (towels on the seats, rubber floor mats, etc.) and kept extremely good care of it as well. Very clean history with this car.

In 2015 I had the gas tank replaced, as this part was under a factory recall for W211 models. There has been a 10+ month BACKORDER on these gas tanks in the US, I was lucky to get the last one in Atlanta. Be aware of this, for W211 Es that have the old tank, they can start leaking and you can't drive the car. So, make sure you get one with the new tank or you're taking a risk of not being able to operate the car for 3-10 months while you wait for a replacement. As noted, inside and out the car is beautiful, there is a minor ding in the rear bumper that caused a hairline fracture, see pic. The windshield also has a small rock chip. Other than these two things, the car is immaculate.

Located in Atlanta, GA 30342.

I frequently travel to Roanoke, VA and could meet the buyer there as well.

Asking $15,100 OBO

Price drop to $13,100!!

Name:  left.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  83.7 KB

Name:  rear_right.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  118.4 KB

Name:  rear_left.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  112.8 KB

Name:  rear_1.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  108.1 KB

Name:  front%20wheel.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  108.9 KB

Name:  rear%20wheel.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  102.2 KB

Name:  driverseat.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  185.7 KB

Name:  dash_1.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  123.8 KB

Name:  frontpassenger.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  113.0 KB

Name:  backseat.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  112.3 KB

Last edited by Renegades; 05-01-2017 at 12:31 PM.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:36 PM
Renegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of lightRenegades is a glorious beacon of light
Price drop to $14,100!!

Old 05-01-2017, 12:31 PM
Price drop to $13,100!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.