Navigation
Sunroof
Power Everything
Heated Front and Rear Seats
Bose
TX Car, Clean Title, No accidents and Up-to-date emissions
~104,000 miles
$24,000 obo

Selling my B7 RS. Technically the 3rd owner since ~60k, though one of the owners was a dealership that didn't drive it. Easily the best car I've owned to date, but due to a job related change in travel requirements...I've decided to give her up. The car mostly sits in the garage now, as I'm gone too much to enjoy it or spend time modding/updating; my loss, your gain.

Overall, not in a huge rush to sell and I know exactly how much the to-do items will cost, so save me the low ball offers and tire-kick/test drive requests. Serious and enthusiast inquiries only please.

Exterior | A
Minus a few very small, penny-sized rock chips (in pictures) the paint is in immaculate condition. The car is regularly washed, detailed and has always been garage kept.
The only reason I'm not giving A+ is because the clear bra may need service (buyer preference)

Interior | A
Interior is in great condition. No tears, new-ish rear bench just installed and detail service performed early April. The glove box was recently repaired, by a local shop, using metal reinforcements.

Mechanical | A
Never tuned, never tracked, driven mostly on the highway to-from work. All service intervals performed by stealership through 85K miles. All maintenance since, including fluid intervals, has been performed by my favorite Indy, Motormania Austin. Front and Rear Stop-Tech slotted rotors, street pads and stainless lines installed November 2016. Carbon clean, injector o-rings, LPFP, fuel filter and JHM intake spacer done at around 90K miles by Brink Motorsports.

Wheels & Suspension | B+
B+ because most of the wheels have some level of rash from the previous owner, but they're wrapped in relatively new S0-4 Pole Positions. The DRC seems to be functioning properly as well, no knocks or leaks and handles like the day I bought it.

Things on my list to update/planned mods
Clear bra - As stated above, the bra has a couple chips and could use a service. If I kept the car, eventually, I was planning to Xpel the entire car.
034 Control Arm kit - I planned to lower the car and was going to do this prior-to
https://store.034motorsport.com/cont...a4-s4-rs4.html
Clutch Lines & JHM Shifter Linkage - I read somewhere a while back to replace these as maintenance to prevent a sticky clutch and correct the stock sloppy shifter. As the car ages and clutch gets more mileage, this creeps up in priority.
https://jhmotorsports.com/shop/catal...html?cPath=0_2
https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...e/8e1721465bk/
New plugs and coils - Because its almost time

Pictures - Additional pictures or video can be provided upon request
Exterior

Wheels

Interior

Rock Chips & Scratches

Last edited by Ken_C; 05-02-2017 at 09:02 AM. Reason: options

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.