Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KS
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

2002 BMW E46 M3 Convertible

71,500 miles

6 Speed Manual

Clean Carfax and Autocheck!

Spent the better part of it’s life in Naples, FL. I purchased it back in December and had it shipped to KC. Very nice condition inside and out. Interior is free of any rips, tears or stains. Minimal bolster wear on the drivers seat. All electronic adjustments on the both seats work perfectly. Center console around heater and DSC controls and cigarette lighter cover are new and not scratched up like so many of them. New ZHP weighted shifter. All buttons and functions work as intended. All gauges with exception of the coolant temperature gauge function as intended. I follow the oil temp as far waiting for the car to “warm up” anyway, oil temp gauge works great. Factory radio and CD player work fine. AC blows cold. New factory BMW M3 plush floor mats front and rear as well as BMW all weather mats.

Starts, runs and shifts beautifully. New battery installed a few months ago. The engine is extremely strong feeling and really puts down the power. Completely stock, stock exhaust and intake, all cats in place. Clutch works nice, no slippage or unusual travel. VANOS functions as intended. Has new plugs and coils. Oil changed 300 miles ago with the recommended special Castrol sythetic. Michelin Pilot Supersports all around, fronts are 2011 date code, rears are 2015, all show little wear.

Wheels have a little rash at the lip here and there, but nothing unsightly. I like the factory finish and was hesitant to get them refinished. Exterior paint is consistent with the age of the vehicle, perhaps a little better than that. There are some touch ups and light scratches here and there, but overall the car looks very good in person and shines up well. There are no major door dings or dents or deep scratches.

Convertible top is in beautiful condition, literally looks new. Top goes up and down perfectly, little mechanism covers on the deck lid that seem to always be missing or broken are both intact and work as intended. Top functions with the key in the drivers door as well as the buttons on the dash. Auto windows work when the top goes down, as well as the “all up/down” button.

Trunk is clean. No subframe cracks visible from above or below the vehicle. Air pump, tow hook and tools are all still in place.

No issue with VANOS or any other mechanical items. No check engine lights or codes. The car does drip a few drops of oil after driven. I've never investigated it much more than just keeping an eye on it.

Comes with all keys, including valet key. All books and manuals including the leather key cover, audio cd and what I believe is a VHS tape still in the plastic wrapper.

Asking $18,000 or best offer. Also glad to assist with shipping and can usually get a decent rate depending on location.

Last edited by Wheeler; 06-07-2017 at 06:53 AM.
Old 06-04-2017, 08:37 AM
Wheeler will become famous soon enough
Would also consider trades, up or down.

Old 06-07-2017, 06:53 AM
Reduced....$17,500.

Old 06-18-2017, 05:53 AM
Bump...$16,900.

Old 06-18-2017, 08:38 AM
pu911 will become famous soon enough
Great cars, I had one a few years ago, miss owning a convertible.
GLWS!
Phil

Old 06-18-2017, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by pu911
Great cars, I had one a few years ago, miss owning a convertible.
GLWS!
Phil
Thanks man! Ya super fun car. Just too many cars in the mix currently. As it is I barely get time to drive my 911.

Old 06-28-2017, 05:32 AM
Still available.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.