FS: SoCal 2004 Giallo Midas Lamborghini Gallardo, 18k miles, e-Gear, New OEM Clutch - 6SpeedOnline - Porsche Forum and Luxury Car Resource

Automobiles For Sale A classified forum for Cars & Trucks For Sale
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines

FS: SoCal 2004 Giallo Midas Lamborghini Gallardo, 18k miles, e-Gear, New OEM Clutch

Old 07-17-2017, 03:48 AM

legendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud of
FS: SoCal 2004 Giallo Midas Lamborghini Gallardo, 18k miles, e-Gear, New OEM Clutch

Year: 2004
Make: Lamborghini
Model: Gallardo
Price: $95500
Mileage: 18500
Color: Giallo Midas
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

I originally purchased this from Lamborghini Newport Beach with 8k miles. I've had this car for about 7 years, it has been accident and trouble free. This car is located in Southern California. Clean title, clean Carfax history.

I'm looking into some property investments and selling this car will be helpful.

Basic Info:
  • 2004 Giallo Midas Lamborghini Gallardo w/ Black/Ivory Seats
  • e-Gear with New OEM "F" Clutch
  • 18,XXX Miles
  • Alcantara Headliner
  • H.I.D. Head Lamps
  • Cassiopeia Wheels in Chrome / Hankook V12 tires
  • 3M Clear Bra System
  • Service records from Lamborghini Newport Beach and Raging Bull Performance
  • One Key, All Books Are Available

Modifications:
  • JRZ RS-Pro Suspension with Matching Swift Springs - $4,500
  • (Alignment and Corner Balanced @ West End Alignment, car weighs 3250 lbs with 1/4 tank of fuel)
  • Umbrella Auto Designs 4 Axle Lift Cup Kit. - $4,500
  • Forged Avant Garde 19" Wheels in Satin Black with Hankook RS3 Tires - $5,000
  • RWD Conversion (stock parts available for pickup at Raging Bull Performance) $500
  • Carbon Fiber SL Style Wing - $1,200
  • KLA Aluminum Replacement Center Console Switches - $149
  • KLA Replacement Extended Paddles Shifters - $699
  • KLA F1 Exhaust System - $1,500
  • Upgraded Steering Wheel with Alcantara and Silver Accents - $400
  • OEM Navigation Head Unit - $500
  • New OEM "F" Clutch installed by Raging Bull Performance $4500
The JRZs make the Gallardo 100% more compliant and comfortable, but at the same time, the handling is improved significantly. 2004 model year Gallardos did not have the option for a lift system, I installed a custom 4 axle lift system that lifts the front end and rear of the car by 4-5 inches, which allows even more clearance than the stock hydraulic system.The suspension and lift system cost me $10,000 installed.

Four Axle Lift in Action

The wheels were custom made by Avant Garde in Los Angeles by the same factories that make wheels for other popular wheels brand such as ADV.1. The Hankook RS-3 tires have about 95% left, I don't need to explain how great these tires are. These wheels and tires cost $5,000 installed.

Know problems: Driver side door handle is loose. Not the door pull mechanism, but the plastic handle

Price:

$95,500

(626)456-2141
George

Exhaust:

Old 07-17-2017, 05:53 AM

AndyThomason is on a distinguished road
Now THAT is a quality for sale ad! Great looking car! Good luck with your investments!
Old Today, 01:59 AM

legendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyThomason View Post
Now THAT is a quality for sale ad! Great looking car! Good luck with your investments!
thank you!