Model: Boxster
Price: $12500
Mileage: 36850
Color: Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Up for sale is my 2002 Porsche Boxster S with only 36,850 miles. Please note, the mileage may go up by 50 or so miles if I take it out one last time!

The car is an absolute joy to drive -- and the low miles are really reflected in both the look of the car and the great driving experience. It feels very tight and has been well taken care of. The car is a gorgeous, Lapis Blue Metallic with Metropol Blue Leather and a Metropol Blue top. The car is an "S" -- it has the larger, 3.2L engine and the additional standard equipment with this high-end version of the car. Additionally, this car has the sport package (nice wheels, better steering wheel, among other items), the tiptronic automatic transmission with button shifting on the steering wheel, heated seats (a must have for a convertible!), the roll bar painted with the exterior color and had a MSRP of $59,065.00. Additionally, the car has been fitted with the optional between the seats windscreen (cuts down buffeting) and has recently received a high-end Alpine stereo with USB and bluetooth inputs. The radio also has a hardwired microphone (up by the rear view mirror) for use with the bluetooth that is very good -- people can hear you perfectly with the top down on the highway. The factory original radio comes with the car as well if you ever want to return to stock.

The car was originally sold and serviced by Beverly Hills Porsche and remained a California car until 2014. The car has a clean CarFax with no accidents and also notes that the car had an aftermarket warranty at one point (service contract) so rest assured that anything that needed servicing was taken care of at that time.

I purchased the car from a family friend who kept the car in Connecticut and purchased the car in 2016 from Porsche of Wallingford (a Porsche dealer in Connecticut). The car was serviced by Porsche of Wallingford in early summer of 2017, checked out and given an oil change and a new, factory battery ($$$). At the time, it was noted that the brake pads were getting low. Were I took keep the car (I have another Porsche), I would probably change the brake pads. After purchasing the car, I took it to Porsche Manhattan (Manhattan Motorcars) where it passed a New York safety inspection with no problems and got a clean bill of health. Please note, while the car is located in a private garage in Brooklyn, New York (right by the Brooklyn Bridge), this is not a "New York City car" and has only been garaged here (never parked on the street) since the beginning of October while I decided if I could keep this and my other Porsche in NYC. Sadly, I decided I could not keep both in a private garage and I refuse to park this car on the street or use it in NYC.

The car shows really great -- paint, wheels, interior, and has just minor surface scratches or scuffs -- nothing that can't be buffed out. The top operates flawlessly -- the only issue, as noted, is the small crack that occurred this weekend in the rear-plastic window -- which had started to become a little foggy anyhow (typical with plastic rear windows that are ready to be replaced). There is also a small chip in the windshield that has been filled. The AC is very cold and the heated seats are nice and hot -- everything works as it should.

The car comes with the original books and leather case, and I have the clean New York title in my name.

Please contact me at jbeinhor (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Boxster.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	465.7 KB
ID:	515600  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.