Model: Cayenne
Price: $63500
Mileage: 34800
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CO
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

The Cayenne Turbo is a fantastic Vehicle, It is one of the best handling vehicles I have owned , and one of the safest feeling at high speeds, the PTV and PDCC make it handle likes its on Rails ( It corners Flatter than my 911 turbo)

if you are looking for a Cayenne turbo or GTS do not get one without the PDCC or PTV, you will be disappointed

PCNA
Commission #:

Prod Month:
12/2012
VIN:
WP1AC2A26DLA92550
Price:
$131,310.00
Exterior:
Black
Interior:
Leather Interior in Black
Warranty Start:
April 26, 2013
Additional Equipment
1D6
Trailer hitch without tow ball
3FU
Panorama Roof System
8BT
Bi-Xenon(TM) Headlights with Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS), Black
92AAI1
Cayenne Turbo
9VJ
Burmester
A1
Black
AEH
Extended LED comfort lighting package
CQ1
21" Cayenne SportEdition Wheel, Black with Wheel Arch Extension
LC
Leather Interior in Black
PAS
Ornamental Porsche Crest
PH7
Carbon Fiber Interior Package Including Selector Lever
PU4
Premium Package Plus
PU5
Sport Package
QJ4
Exterior Package in high-gloss Black

Selling My 2013 Porsche Cayenne after just 1 year of ownership, We bought it with 15500 miles on it in November 2016, it was a one owner car from Newport Beach, California it still had 3 months left on the warranty, and has had all services completed that have been required. The SUV is one of the most highly feature filled ones that I have have seen, it has the Panoramic Sunroof, heated and cooled front seats, heated rear seats, 4 way climate control, Full Leather( this is the most leather coverage you can get from Porsche to my knowledge without the leather mirror option, the PDCC and Torque vectoring (PTV) are a must in these SUV's if you want incredible handling, I looked long an hard to find a low mile one with this option that also had the Premium+ and complete sport + package including the sport seats and the sport steering wheel with the tiptronic paddle shifters.it is very hard to find PDCC and PTV on the Turbo model ( in a good color) the car also has a fantastic Carbon interior I seen t days if not weeks looking for this exact car with the options mentioned above not an easy task finding this exact car with low miles. this was an almost a "new" 2013 basically.
I currently have Pirelli Ice and snow tires on it , but it comes with an almost new set of Michelin pilot sports and I also have a second set of the stock GTS wheels that are on the car should you wish to buy them also. the ones on the car are actually the ones I purchased after buying the car and are 100% black(no silver lip like the stock ones, they were powder coated to achieve the total blacked out look! I also had the Exhaust tips Ceramic powder coated black to achieve the total blackout look
The Car received a full frontal Expel clear Bra last month at a cost of 2400.00 ( the whole front quarter of the car is covered) at the same time I had the front driver and passenger windows tinted to match the rears and Tinted all the tail lights in a similar tint to the GTS style. I also had the lightest tint clear bra available applied to the upper and lower headlights which looks amazing and really finishes off the whole car! ( it can be removed in a matter of minutes if its not your style though.) it does not affect the brightness of the lights
Upon purchase of the car in the first 2 days of ownership I installed weather tech rubber mats I also have the stock Porsche mats still and they are included with the car this car has the 8k Burmeister sound option and the dynamic cruise control.
the car has 34,800 miles on it currently, those may go up as it is still driven occasionally
always parked in a Garage, never been in an accident, no dents, near perfect paint ( just had the entire car Ceramic coated two weeks ago ($1200) Just had brake service and full service and oil change this month

our plans have changed and we are needing a more rugged SUV (one that I won't care about if it got dirty.

It currently has porsche spec 17mm rear wheel spacers and 7mm front wheel spacers for a more pronounced stance on the stock 21" wheels.

to be clear, the summer tires are included but not the spare set of rims.
I would sell them separately though.

This car is amazing to drive and is truly king of the road! the handling of the car in the sport mode is incredible!!!

$63000 Or Best Offer.
please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.

Tinted headlights

Big Turbo Brakes

21" Sport design GTS wheels

Blacked out Tail lights

Burmeister in back

ceraco powder coated black exhaust tips

Black emblems (Factory

Rear heateed seats and 4 way climate control

$8000 Upgrade Burmeister Audio

Sport 18 way adjust, heated and cooled seats

Carbon Fiber package

Full Leather

Panoramic roof with sunshade

chrono

V8 Turbo 500HP

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-28-2017 at 02:48 PM.
Old 12-08-2017, 03:47 PM
colocyanne is an unknown quantity at this point
Friday BUMP!

Still for sale, has about 100 more miles on it now... Im going to miss this car!

Old 12-11-2017, 08:24 PM
mate1974 will become famous soon enough
Would you consider a trade on a 2015 SRT Jeep fully loaded with about 24,000 miles and extended warranty?

Old 12-11-2017, 09:46 PM
r11rs will become famous soon enough
looks nice attention to detail galore

Old 12-29-2017, 05:41 PM
Porsche951S will become famous soon enough
PM Sent!

Old 01-28-2018, 08:54 PM
colocyanne is an unknown quantity at this point
BUMP still for sale now has 37k miles on it and new pads and rotors also $3000 Porsche service done on the car last week everything is up today and in great condition according to Porsche of Colorado Springs

Price Drop - $62000.00

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.