Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2007 Porsche 911 Turbo 6-Speed - Well Optioned

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 09:54 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !

Year: 2007
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $0
Mileage: 0
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

How many times do I have to say it? All comments on price are to be made by private/visitor message or off of the forum...thanks

Old 03-23-2018, 07:46 AM
HardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to all
All messages responded to, bump!

Old 04-06-2018, 06:32 PM
HardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to allHardHitter is a name known to all
Bump

Old 04-13-2018, 08:46 AM
Thank you all for the messages. All PMs have been replied to.

I just got the car back yesterday from the shop. I ended up replacing the front & rear brake pads, wear sensors and caliper bolts just because. I attached pictures of the "old" pads for documentation and you can see there is plenty of life left. The pads will be up for sale or included with the car if they aren't sold by the time the car is sold. Rotors were inspected with no issues.

I also had the shop look over the rest of the car and the front right outer CV boot was torn. I will be replacing both inner/outer CV boots for my peace of mind. Work will be done in the next month, but if the car sells prior to the fix, I will adjust $500 off the price for parts/labor.

If any further questions, please let me know.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1469.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	3.51 MB
ID:	523935   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1467.JPG
Views:	73
Size:	2.65 MB
ID:	523936   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1468.JPG
Views:	61
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	523937   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1472.JPG
Views:	56
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	523938   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1464.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	952.0 KB
ID:	523939  

Old 04-17-2018, 09:59 AM
Potential buyers financing fell through. Car still available.

Old 04-25-2018, 06:57 PM
Bump

Old 05-03-2018, 10:22 AM
Bump, open to any reasonable offers. Feel free to PM me.

Old 05-11-2018, 07:33 PM
Bump

Old 05-11-2018, 09:10 PM
Shakib Tarin is an unknown quantity at this point
2007 911 Turbo

Pm'd

Originally Posted by HardHitter
Introduction

Up for sale is a well maintained and properly serviced 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo with a 6-speed manual transmission. The car is optioned from the factory with some of the more desired options and currently has 62,658 miles on it.

When I was looking to buy my Turbo (or any car for that matter), I evaluate the history of the car in its use and if the car has been properly maintained with supporting documentation. This car runs flawless mechanically and is ready to be enjoyed by the next owner. I’ve disclosed everything that I am aware of since my ownership and happy to address any questions or fulfill any additional requests for potential buyers.

The reason why I have the car for sale is because I am entertaining the possibility of getting into a 991 Turbo or the likes of it. If the right buyer does not come along, I am OK with that. The car’s asking price is $74,995.

Build Sheet / Modifications

The VIN number for the car is WP0AD29937S783559 and I have attached a picture of the $144,533 MSRP build sheet. Some of the key options:
- 220 – Axel-Differential Lock Rear
- 342 – Heated Front Seats
- 450 – Ceramic Composite Brakes – PCCB
- 635 – Parking Assist System
- 640 – Sport Chrono Package Turbo
- P01L – Adaptive Sport Seats
- XCZ – Sport Shifter
- XPA – Thicker Steering Wheel
The car also contains the following aftermarket modifications:
- Hardwired Valentine V1 Radar in the rear mirror
- Cobb Accessport with Stage 2 Tune
- Sachs 2.5 Clutch
- Speedtech Catless 3.0” X-pipe exhaust
- H&R Springs
Car History

Per the CarFax report I did for the car when I was purchasing it, I would be considered the 6th owner, however based upon the Owner History in CarFax, 3 of the owners look to be car dealerships. Feel free to run your own CarFax, but here are the owner details per my report.

- Owner 1 – 4/13/2006 to 4/7/2010
o Vehicle was registered in New Jersey however service records showed to be at The Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills, CA
- Owner 2 – 9/20/2010 to 9/21/2010
o Vehicle was registered in Arizona and then offered for sale the next day
- Owner 3 – 11/24/2010 – 2/1/2014
o Vehicle was registered in Arizona with service records tied to Porsche North Scottsdale
- Owner 4 – 3/20/2014 – 9/23/2015
o Vehicle was registered in California with service records tied to The Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills, CA
- Owner 5 – 9/23/2015 – March 2017
o Vehicle was registered in California
- Owner 6 – March 2017 – Present
o My current ownership

Maintenance History – Previous Owners

Previous owner provided me his maintenance history records which include some of the major key service items listed below.
- Miles: 56,834 – Transmission/Clutch – Sachs 2.5 Clutch with new OEM flywheel
o Customer reported clutch is slipping
o Verified Customer’s concern, clutch would slip under load
o Per request, removed transmission for inspection and found clutch assembly worn out and flywheel has hot spots
o Recommend flywheel and clutch assembly to be replaced
o Per request, removed and replaced clutch assembly provided by customer. Removed flywheel and replaced with OEM OES flywheel
o Re-installed transmission. Bled clutch slave cylinder. Filled and bled cooling system
o Road test vehicle to verify repair
- Miles: 59,958 – Major 60K Service
o Customer requested major service
o Per request, performed major service. Changed engine oil; oil filter; filter o-ring and crush washers
o Removed and replaced engine air filter. Removed and replaced in-cabin pollen filter
o Removed and replaced all spark plugs. Applied fuel additive and windshield washer solvent
o Performed system diagnosis, read out any faults present in DME.
o Inspected all under-body panels – ensure all are secured and tight. Passenger side front wheel liner damaged and spoiler was gone.
o Inspected coolant level and antifreeze condition. Inspected radiators for blockage or external debris
o Inspected brake hoses and lines. Inspected all drive shaft boots for leaks and wear. Checked out ok.
o Inspected drive belt condition, serpentine belt need replacement. Serpentine belt replaced. Also removed and replaced fuel filter.
o Checked all drains for debris and blockage. Checked out ok.
o Checked all doors; lid locks and hood latches for proper function. Checked out ok.
o Checked horn; vehicle electrical including turn signal and headlights functionality. Checked out ok.
o Checked vehicle warning lights and battery condition. Checked out ok.
o Found front brake pads at 6mm remaining and rear pads at 7mm remaining
o Found front tires at 7/32” tread depth and rear tires at 5/32” tread depth
Maintenance History - My Ownership

I took ownership of the car at/around 61,000 miles and have performed the following maintenance to date

- Miles: 61,591 – Exhaust System Installed – Speedtech Catless 3.0 X-Pipe
o Exhaust system installed
o Replaced all gaskets
o Replaced exhaust studs and nuts
o Purchased and replaced all front and rear O2 sensors
- Miles: 62,000 – Oil Change
- Miles: 62,625 – New Battery – Bosch Platinum Series
- Miles: 62,745 – New Front & Rear Brake Pads, Sensors & Caliper Bolts

Videos

Last edited by Shakib Tarin; 05-11-2018 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Pm'd
Old 05-18-2018, 07:53 AM
Offers and PMs responded to. Bump

Old 05-25-2018, 10:02 AM
Bump

Old 06-01-2018, 10:12 AM
I have some motivation to sell now. Price dropped to $73,995 or best offer.

Old 06-08-2018, 07:21 AM
Bump - PM's replied to and a few local guys checking it out this weekend

Let me know if there are any questions!

Old 06-19-2018, 09:46 AM
Bump