Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FOR SALE: 01' Turbo Speed Yellow 34k miles.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 11:30 PM
One day she will be mine.
elduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really nice
Need some advice...

I showed the car to a couple this weekend, and told them I would stay firm the price. These two people really like the car. I let them drive it as if it were their own vehicle. Anyways, we end the test drive, they look over the car, and love it. He mentions he wants a PPI on monday, and glosses over the price a bit, but I tell him that I really cant go lower than what Im asking.

He call's me today offering 65k for the car, 1500 lower than what I asking. Is it worth me just paying the 1500 and selling the car... or should I stand firm. Right now, I'm standing firm... somebody should come along who is willing to pay the amount???

Right??

thanks for listening...

Old 02-13-2006, 11:51 PM
pastpob is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by elduderino
Need some advice...

I showed the car to a couple this weekend, and told them I would stay firm the price. These two people really like the car. I let them drive it as if it were their own vehicle. Anyways, we end the test drive, they look over the car, and love it. He mentions he wants a PPI on monday, and glosses over the price a bit, but I tell him that I really cant go lower than what Im asking.

He call's me today offering 65k for the car, 1500 lower than what I asking. Is it worth me just paying the 1500 and selling the car... or should I stand firm. Right now, I'm standing firm... somebody should come along who is willing to pay the amount???

Right??

thanks for listening...

Yes, you are right! Someone will come along sooner or later, it's just a matter of what the $1500 is really worth to you? Are you willing to wait? I think your price is pretty fair, if not good, assuming the car checks out A-Ok! Timing is everything too. I would think that during the spring and summer time, it's a much hotter market. Remember, some folks are simply waiting for tax time to go by and then they'll be ready to buy!! Yes, I am speaking from experience. I'll be ready to buy again in a few months after tax time. I would certainly consider your car...to me, that seems like a great price for a turbo!!!

Anyway, good luck whichever way you decide. Again, $1500 is really nothing if you need to get rid of it AND the couple makes it an easy transaction. Sometimes, it could be a PIA if someone needs to still get financing, etc...

H

Last edited by pastpob; 02-16-2006 at 11:29 PM.
Old 02-14-2006, 08:20 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Stand firm or counter in the middle.

Old 02-14-2006, 09:07 AM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
maybe you should've listed it at 69k coz people always want to be able to say they dealt down.. then sell it at 67.5k. I say stand firm unless you're in a hurry to sell..

Old 02-14-2006, 11:07 AM
One day she will be mine.
elduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really niceelduderino is just really nice
Thanks for all the advice, I countered with 66k. And he accpeted. PPI is being done as we speak. Barring any unforsean problems, sale should be completed today. M5 here I come... maybe.

Old 02-14-2006, 01:13 PM
turbo_freak is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all the advice, I countered with 66k. And he accpeted. PPI is being done as we speak. Barring any unforsean problems, sale should be completed today. M5 here I come... maybe.
cool man, that's a great price for a clean car like yours. Let me know if you need help on the M5 or any car for that matter.

Old 02-14-2006, 11:38 PM
USCTrojanMan29 is on a distinguished road
Hey guys, just thought I would put it up here again. The car is in great condition. just installed a new clutch. Comes with the Pss9 coilovers.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...;=en&cardist=0
Congrats on the sale, I would have jumped all over it if I would have sold my M!