Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2016 Volkswagen VW Jetta SEL Fully Loaded. One Owner. Like New! Clear bra! Warranty!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2018, 09:21 PM
sempaipaul will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up 2016 Volkswagen VW Jetta SEL Loaded. One Owner. Like New! Clearbra! Warranty! Reduced

Year: 2016
Make: Volkswagen
Model: Jetta
Price: $13900
Mileage: 53000
Color: Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive

For sale is my 2016 Volkswagen Jetta SEL fully loaded. I am the only owner and purchased it from Congressional VW in Rockville in June of 2016. The car is meticulously cared for and currently has 53K miles all of which are highway miles (I used to commute from Gaithersburg to DC and Baltimore, and now commute from Rockville to DC and Baltimore). The car is garage kept consistently (at home and at work). I have all the service records for it and all work has been performed at Congressional.

It is loaded with all the options including leather seats; sports steering wheel; the upgraded 1.8T Gen3 VW engine (not the 1.4T that you get on the SE models); full navigation system along with CarApps that is compatible with Apple and Android products; Bluetooth (for voice and audio streaming); back-up camera; automatic wipers; heated seats; Day time running lights/auto lights with the nicer Audi looking factory LED headlights fitted with self leveling HID's; keyless entry (touch the handle for locking the car and unlocking the car); proximity key (start button); moonroof; etc. etc.

Upon purchase of the car I applied clear shield or the so referred to "clear-bra" to the entire front end of the vehicle (bumper, front portion of the hood, headlights, mirrors) to minimize road rash. The car looks fantastic. It has been religiously washed and waxed. The car has also been tinted with performance titanium window tint. Additionally, the car has upgraded OEM 18" GLI wheels with brand new tires. Factory 17" wheels are included as well.

Car comes with all of it's records, manual (including original sticker), two sets of mats (rubber that are currently installed) and carpet (which have never been used), two sets of keys, and the trunk dividers (also which I have never used).

The car is absolutely fantastic. I consistently get 30+ MPG on the highway and, have never dipped below 26MPG around city. Lastly, as you may know --- VW now recommends regular fuel for their MK6 and MK7 VW's therefore, you will luck out tremendously at the pump!

The only reason I am selling the car is that I am looking at purchasing a BMW Station Wagon to haul around more of my weekend equipment. I have babied this car since day 1 it drove off the lot. The only minor imperfection is a chip in the windshield (which doesn't impact anything and hasn't bothered me). Outside of this I don't believe there is a single scratch on the car.

Price is REDUCED to $13,900 OBO! This car is still under drive train warranty (I believe until 60K miles). This car is paid off and I have the title in hand for quick sale.

Last edited by sempaipaul; 02-12-2018 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 12:18 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Lots of car for the $$...we had a jetta a while back and really liked it...as did our kids. Glws.

Old 02-07-2018, 06:52 PM
Thanks!

Looking to sell ASAP. Willing to negotiate!

Paul

Old 02-12-2018, 07:55 PM
Reduced to $13,900 OBO!

Old 02-25-2018, 09:31 AM
Still for sale! Best Offer!

Old 09-23-2018, 08:09 PM
SOLD! Please delete.