Model: V8 Vantage
Price: $40000
Mileage: 44000
Color: Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

This is a bitter sweet moment to sell my girl. I'm the 2nd owner of this amazing machine that I've owned for just over 5 years. The car was handed to me in relatively pristine shape. It was originally serviced by Aston Martin Beverly Hills by the 1st owner, and upon my purchase has been maintained by Raging Bull Performance in Newport Beach. I will be moving next summer away from a suitable place for her and figured it would be best to give her a new home, someone that will continue to drive it up and down the coast and love it.
Mechanically she's been solid, despite the faults of the 07 MY's. She has relatively new tires with around 4k miles on them (not in pictures; I'll need to dig up all my paperwork, which I have on her). She occasionally has a few electrical issues such as the passenger door sometimes not locking via the button on the keys, so a manual lock sometimes is required. She is need of new hand brake pads, as they won't hold her on a slope (I leave her in 1st gear when I park).
She has a few minor scratches on the exterior that I can provide more detailed pictures, but as you can see in the pictures below, are very difficult to see from afar. The interior is in good shape, some of the leather shows a little bit of wear/minor blemishes and the top dash has some stretching issues.
For being over 11 years old, she's in amazing condition and has really been loved on. She will continue to put a smile on your face day after day, and I can say after 5 years, I still catch myself looking back at her every time I walk away. She needs a good home that'll continue to drive her and detail her.
2 keys, manual, original sticker and service records will be provided; clean record, no accidents; located in sunny Orange County, CA

Last edited by ZeeStorm; 11-17-2018 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Vehicle sold
Old 10-19-2018, 06:24 PM
bolteon is an unknown quantity at this point
Alright for a 44k mile car, with 11 years of age- those seats (and leather in general) are in great shape... tips?

GLWS.

Old 10-19-2018, 06:50 PM
ZeeStorm is on a distinguished road
Haha, outside looking in they are in great shape-- I would say I'm a bit more of a critic and call it "good shape". I don't use anything fancy, just Meguiar's leather cleaner (which is pretty dang cheap; and might have me flogged by some people here). Since I have another daily drive car, I don't leave the car out in the sun, so there's been very little sun damage on the interior (not to mention I have had ceramic tint the entire time I've owned the vehicle). When I say drive the car up and down the coast, that's pretty much what I do with her. Quick / fun drives around town and back home in a garage; occasional car show and I don't stay long

Old 12-05-2018, 01:30 AM
joegrease is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, is this car still available?

Old 12-06-2018, 11:38 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
looks great!