Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

HAYABUSA for sale: MUESEUM GRADE SHOW PIECE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 04:11 PM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
Talking HAYABUSA for sale: MUESEUM GRADE SHOW PIECE

Year: 2005
Make: Suzuki
Model: XL-7
Price: $5999
Mileage: 18019
Color: red black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): PA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Perfect beginner bike! Just hop off a bicycle or scooter onto this!
Just kidding!

Mint bike, 100% stock, only enjoyed on long highway cruises for 18,019 miles, very healthy pirelli tires 80%. I have 2 other brand new Superbikes im building, a chopper, 2 Motocross bikes 2 garages at my various properties filled with cars, and my gsxr race bike which is also for sale.....

So how does a "Busa" ride? from an amateur road racers perspective I have to describe it much like Porsche says "supercar everyday" this is the gsxr1000 for road trips, touring, college guy going to gym then class then bar whatever, think of a glassy smooth inline 4 like any modern super bike now think about it having a slightly more upright position, less reach to bar stretch, hydraulic clutch for super easy and smooth action in traffic, this is IRONICALLY, the best commuter bike on the market imo, then when you want to lay down and twist it, it moves, no doubt. It is 1000% showroom stock including every warning label/sticker/reflector etc. This was intended to be a collectors bike but ended up getting ridden because it was just too damn comfortable!

I'm in washington Pa 15301. Shipping is no problem, ive had quotes as little as 375 from my house here to my other house in FT Lauderdale (1150miles) please text before calling if possible. 412.400.69zerozero anytime

Looking for 6k or best REASONABLE offer, no crackhead craigslist offers please, I do not need the money to turn my heat back on or make an alimony payment so save it for some bike parked outside an apartment complex.... Im retired and can show anytime of the day. Ive got a bunch of cool bikes and cars we might even be able to trade or work a deal on some cool modern for vintage stuff.

If you want to come with a trailer bring CASH ONLY and if you show up after notary hours its no problem I just need a pic of your DL to take to the notary the next day. If the road is bone dry and you want to ride it home be my guest. If not the uhaul is right next door and they have a bike trailer for 18$/24hrs

*****IF YOU
Have a question, make it.
If you have an offer, make it.
If you want me to deliver it right under the xmas tree with a bow ask (ive done something like this for a ducati and a Ferrari)
***DO NOT
hesitate, I have video walk around, ill FaceTime you, its stored on hardwood floors climate controlled with my other bikes at my one property. You will be getting a dream piece no ifs ands or buts. Let me rephrase... this is the bike dreams are made of... Dont let it slip by for only 6k

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 12-08-2018 at 04:51 PM.
Old 12-09-2018, 04:50 PM
512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of512bb has much to be proud of
These are just insane bikes! That's a gorgeous one and too bad they just announced that they are stopping production. This will go down as one of the classics! GLWS.

Old 12-09-2018, 06:57 PM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
Hmmm, if we get the new place that has more garage space I may be interested. I rode Super Blackbirds for years and almost bought a Busa but decided to go back to Harley for a while and I have a 2011 Fat Boy Lo now. If you can email me a video please do: blackbirdbobz@gmail.com

Old 12-16-2018, 09:15 AM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
can have it in your house before xmas!

Old 12-25-2018, 06:49 PM
bump

Old 01-07-2019, 07:16 PM
bump

Old 01-17-2019, 03:33 PM
bump..

Old 01-29-2019, 11:24 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Never hurts to say it a thousand times...negative comments are to be made using pm or not at all...thanks