Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2005 Yamaha R1 Raven

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 12:33 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
FS: 2005 Yamaha R1 Raven

Hi Guys,
At the end of april I will be moving to an apt. complex that doesn't have a garage so I am considering selling my baby! It was purchased from Broward MS in August so it has warranty through then this year! The bike is in great condition, had only 2 spots to speak of (Small marks on triple tree from a stupid key chain and one scrach in the ram air cover). There is a photo below showing both. Other than that the bike is good to go! Bike has never been down, however it was keyed on the tank and tail. Both were repainted and look better than they did new! I had the shop redo it 3 times untill I was happy (I am VERY picky)!
Specs:
-2005 Yamaha R1 Raven
-3060 Miles
-Pilot Power Tires Put On @ 2000 miles (Got a flat on orig.)
Mods:
-Full SS Termigoni CF Exhaust
-PCIII USB Power Commander
-Puig Double Bubble Windscreen (Dark Smoke)
-Vortex Frame Sliders
-Cleggs Innovations Angel Eyes (Red) (Wired To A Switch)
-LP V Short Stalk Signals (Clear)
-Ballmoto Fender Eliminator
-GYTR CF Triple Tree Cover
-GYTR CF Gas Cap Cover
-GYTR CF Tank Pad
-Custom Red/Black Yamaha and R1 Raven Decals (Tail One Is No Longer On, I Prefer The Cleaner Look)
Photos:
These are a bit old, I will take new ones ASAP, but it looks the same...

(That Yamaha Decal Is No Longer On The Bike...)

2 Small Marks:

Price:
Modded The Way It Sits: $9500
Exhaust, PCIII, and Windscreen Removed: $9000
Please no low ball offers, I am not in a desperate position, worst case I will just get a storage unit and keep it there, but I would prefer not to!
Feel Free to contact me at ekoz23@aol.com with any questions!
Regards,
Evan

Last edited by AMG ETR; 03-03-2006 at 04:09 PM.
Old 03-03-2006, 08:18 AM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Evan, that bike is hot. I"ll spread the word up here in Jersey.

Old 03-03-2006, 12:12 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
I have a good chunk of interest in the aftermarket parts so if someone wants it the way it is.... SPEAK UP! I am giving it untill Friday next week (March10th) to sell the way it is, or I will part out the exhaust, PCIII and windscreen!.
Regards,
Evan
PS- Thanks Tony! Its fast man, destroyed my buddies CBR1000RR Repsol on the highway starting from every gear at every speed! Even beat him when I started in 3rd and him in 2nd! You gotta be ready for the front end to come up in 1st and 2nd no matter what too

Old 03-03-2006, 12:48 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Jeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that thing looks MEAN! Very nicely done buuddy, best of luck with the sale!

Old 03-03-2006, 01:39 PM
Banned
Mike T will become famous soon enough
Not to attempt to question you or diminish the integrity of your sale, but you might want to mention that this bike was keyed. You even posted pictures. I have no doubt that it everything came out looking more than fine, but it's certainly something noteworthy when selling a machine like this.

Old 03-03-2006, 03:39 PM
minus500 is on a distinguished road
I just saw your bike on the R1 forum yesterday and man it is hot. I really love the graphics and the angel eyes. This is my favorite Raven by far. Good luck on your sale.

Old 03-03-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by Mike T
Not to attempt to question you or diminish the integrity of your sale, but you might want to mention that this bike was keyed. You even posted pictures. I have no doubt that it everything came out looking more than fine, but it's certainly something noteworthy when selling a machine like this.
Thats true, figured everyone saw that post on this forum and the other so I have nothing to hide, but I will mention it!
Evan

Old 03-08-2006, 03:47 PM
RU_MATRX is on a distinguished road
Hey AMGETR:

I thought I recognized you from 6speedonline and/or MBworld. One and the same Good luck on selling a fine Raven R1. Btw, I ordered a full custom set of decals from Grafx Werks for my R1 (Gold/Blk) as well as the same set as yours plus the tuning fork emblem for my friend's Raven. Beautiful!

Old 03-08-2006, 08:35 PM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Beautiful bike. I bought and rode a new GSXR1000 for a couple of months last year and they just make me giggle. The level of performance you can get for 10-11K out of these bikes is simply amazing.

I actually could not find a Raven last spring when I was looking and know that they are not very common. Best of luck.