Year: 2013
Make: BMW
Model: M5
Price: $41500
Mileage: 46500
Color: Gray
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC

Despite my ego suggesting otherwise, this car is too much for me. At this stage in my life with a 3 year old, I just don't trust myself in a car like this.

I would put this M5 up against any 2013 in the nation in terms of its condition. It is pristine, inside and out. I have highlighted 2 small scratches on the exterior (which I believe can be buffed out), but the car is in phenomenal shape. It drives better than new with all the high-dollar upgrades and will walk away from almost any of the modern day supercars. It's a monster down low, but the higher the speeds, the more this car shines.

This M5 comes with a clean and clear title in my name. It has never been in any accidents, nor had any paint work. I welcome any pre-purchase inspections.

This car came fully outfitted from the factory will all the options, including:
  • Comfort Access
  • Heads-up display
  • Soft Close Doors
  • Alcantara Headliner
  • Heated Steering Wheel
  • Heated and Cooled Seats
  • Bang & Olufsen High-End Surround Sound
In addition to those specifically mentioned above, it also came from the factory with: Electronic Damper Control (EDC), Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Auto Open/Close Trunk Lid, Sunroof, Rear Sun Shade, Roller Sun Visors, Active Front Seats (massaging), Woodgrain Trim, Automatic 4-Zone Climate Control, Ambient Interior Lighting, Park Distance Control (PDC), Xenon Headlights, Adaptive Headlights, Lane Departure Warning System, Lane-Change Warning System, Surround-View Cameras, Navigation System, Satellite Radio, Bluetooth, ///M Rear Spoiler, High Gloss Shadow Line Package, and lots more...

IN ADDITION to all of the options above, this car has had an additional $30k+ in extensive, yet bulletproof reliable modifications that make this one of the fastest sedans on the road. It's pretty docile when cruising around in comfort mode, but things get wild really quickly when you hit the "M" button - throttle response quickens significantly, suspension stiffens, exhaust comes to life and your knuckles will turn white.

The aftermarket modifications include:
  • DME Tune
  • Vorsteiner V-FF 105 wheels
  • 20x9 up front(+/-26lbs) with Michelin PS4 265/35/20
  • 20x10.5 rear (+/-26lbs) with Toyo R888 315/30/20 (and it still breaks loose with ease if you're not modulating the throttle)
  • MSR Intakes and Charge Pipes
  • SSP R Carbon Clutch Pack with BMW Billet Output Baskets
  • AMS Cat-less Downpipes
  • XPEL Self-Healing clear Bra
  • AWE Tuning Touring ZERO DRONE mufflers with Diamond Black Tips
  • Cold Start Delete - huge benefit for the neighbors!!
  • CF Rear Diffuser
  • CF Front Splitter (HM)
There are a lot of other, smaller items, like tinted windows, CF eyebrows (easy to remove), etc., but I think that covers most of the big ticket items. I also have a set of lowering springs that I can include with the sale of the car.

I was told by the previous owner that this car has over 800hp, but I do not have a dyno to prove it. My internal gauge would agree with those numbers. Again, this car is an absolute monster. I've had a lot of different vehicles and, save for a 1000whp Z06, it's the fastest I've ever owned. It's been a handful of years since I've been in the high-HP game and, with a 3 year old, I'm just not comfortable with something that has this level of power anymore.

Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Thanks,

Last edited by G ///Mcgregor K; 01-15-2021 at 06:08 AM.
Old 01-15-2021, 06:07 AM
G ///Mcgregor K is on a distinguished road
Price Drop $41,500

Old 01-15-2021, 09:20 AM
Audi R8 is on a distinguished road
This is a nice little deal here

HP / Tq?

Old 01-15-2021, 12:45 PM
Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !
How long have you owned it? How has reliability been?

Old 01-16-2021, 02:18 PM
G ///Mcgregor K is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Audi R8
This is a nice little deal here

HP / Tq?
Thank you. I hate to be "that guy," but I don't have a dyno report. Previous owner said it was just shy of 700rwhp. I can't confirm, but it is very, very fast.

Originally Posted by Marpir821
How long have you owned it? How has reliability been?
I have not had it long, but reliability has been rock solid... Glad to do a pre-purchase inspection at a dealership or independent shop of buyer's choice. I would put this car up against any 2013 M5 on the market in terms of condition...