Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2011 Custom Harley Road Glide

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2021, 09:21 AM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
2011 Custom Harley Road Glide

Year: 2011
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $29900
Mileage: 5700
Color: Gray
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

***SOLD***

Price reduced: I bought the bike from the original owner in WI last November and have put less than 300 miles on it - the mileage is now about 5,700. I had a forum member spend about an hour with the owner going over the bike and discussing it, and when he called me with the report there was no question it was a one-of-a-kind bike that was owned and cared for by a knowledgeable rider/mechanic. It was kept in the owner's climate-controlled garage since new, and I bought a Cycle Shell to store it in my garage. The bike is truly one of kind with a lot of money spent on it, and I have done a few things to it since getting it such as adding a custom-made LePera seat, windshield/upper air duct, tank emblems, badges, etc. It has a 20" fat front wheel and tires (new), aluminum wheels, high-end audio system (2 batteries), Stage 2+ engine work, air suspension, power center stand, etc. The bike is virtually flawless with no scratches, damage, etc. and I can provide more details and pictures upon request. Also, I sent the muffler and heat shields to Jet-Hot for ceramic coating in Satin Black and polishing of the custom-made aluminum tip, which are expected back in about 2 weeks.

I am selling it since it is just too heavy for me to ride comfortably, especially since I have back problems. It replaced a Fat Boy Lo and if I had to do it over again I would not have bought it but I never had a bagger and wanted to try one after riding for 40+ years. The bike is located in Palm Coast FL and offered for sale at $32k and I have a clean title in hand.

Last edited by Bob Z.; 07-02-2021 at 01:37 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 05-30-2021, 07:37 AM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
Some data from when the Stage 2 motor work was done:

Old 06-13-2021, 07:46 AM
Price reduced to $29,900

Old 07-02-2021, 01:36 PM
***sold***