Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2005 Cayenne Turbo w/ 63K Original Miles, Records, Services, Sport Techno's, etc.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2021, 10:45 PM
sempaipaul will become famous soon enough
Exclamation 2005 Cayenne Turbo w/ 63K Original Miles, Records, Services, Sport Techno's, etc.

Year: 2005
Make: Porsche
Model: Cayenne
Price: $21900
Mileage: 65000
Color: White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MD
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

All,

For sale is my 2005 Cayenne Turbo with 65,000 miles. Some of you may have seen my add on RennList for several months in which I was seeking a Cayenne Turbo (specifically I was looking for a low-mileage 06’ Turbo S - - - which after many months of looking for one - - - I couldn’t find); however – I ended up buying this one with ~60K miles about a month ago. This is truly an EXCEPTIONAL truck which is as close to a Turbo S as you get taking into consideration the valence kit as well as the 20” Techno staggered wheels. Considering its 15 years old - - - it’s simply mint.

Selling this truck along with my 16' BMW 328i Wagon, and my RS6 (check my other ads). Originally started out as a sale of the other cars to thin out the "herd" however, has now turned into selling of all 3 to build a bit more of a financial buffer due to a family member's loss of employment. Still keeping my 996 Turbo and my X3 mSport.

The truck has all the right factory features and wasn’t “over-optioned” with problematic Cayenne items. The factory information is as follows:
- Prod Month: 2005-02-01
- VIN:
WP1AC29PX5LA91760
- Original MSRP: $100,105.00
- Exterior: Sand White
- Interior: Havanna/Sand Beige Smooth Lthr
- Warranty Start: July 21, 2005
- BASE Porsche Base Model
- 0P3 Sports Tail Pipe
- 0TD Front and Rear Floor Mats
- 1NP Wheel Hub Covers Colored Crest
- 2D3 Rocker Panel Extensions
- 3FE Moonroof
- 3S1 Roof Rails Alu Lk w/Prot.Strip
- 3X1 Ski Bag
- 3Y4 Roll up Sunscreen-1/4 Windows
- 5TF High Gloss Light Wood Package
- 7A2 6 Disc CD Changer
- 9ZF Telephone Preparation
- AWA Gear Selector Light Olive
- CJ3 19" Cayenne Design Wheel
- N7D Soft Look Leather Seats
- NS Havanna/Sand Beige Smooth Lthr
- P87 Convenience Package
- PH2 Light Wood Steering Whl Gloss
- PO4 Light Comfort Package/Memory
- QR1 Compass Display
- QV4 Satellite Radio XM
- R6 Sand White
- SW5 Custom Tailoring Cayenne

The truck does NOT have the problematic panoramic sunroof, the delaminating sound-proof double pane windows, the problematic active cruise control nor the keyless entry/go. All in all – I was very pleased with the specific package on this truck as I had found it. There are NO modifications on the vehicle with the exception of the Techno 20” wheels, window tint that I had installed upon purchasing the truck, and the OEM front clear corner lights (purchased but not installed yet) as well as a full factory hitch package with wiring/controller (also purchased but not yet installed). Both of these items will come with the truck along with factory roof rails, a set of all-weather mats, two sets of carpet mats, all manuals/documentation, 2 sets of keys, and some other extra/spare bits and pieces.

History and documentation is plentiful. The ownership history is as follows:

1. 5/27/2006 – First owner reported in NY

2. 10/13/2006 – Vehicle offered for sale with a mere 1,725 miles

3. 11/13/2006 – New owner reported (Ontario)

4. 10/02/2014 – New owner reported in Ohio @43,025 miles

5. 02/01/2016 – New owner reported in Pittsburgh

6. 03/10/2016 – New owner reported in Pittsburgh

7. 12/12/2019 – New owner reported in Pittsburgh

8. MYSELF

Above said and from my extensive discussions with the prior owner – it appears that the vehicle had 4 ownership parties. The 5/27/2006 transaction in NY appears to be a dealership transaction until the vehicle was sold to an individual in Ontario making him/her a first owner (judging by the short timeframe and the lack of miles put on the truck throughout the dealership hold time). The Ohio owner was the 2nd. The Pittsburgh ownerships were by the same family. The truck was purchased originally by the father in law of the individual whom I bought it from last month. This makes me the 4th “ownership party” (Or 5th in worst case scenario).

The recent IMPORTANT maintenance history from service facilities is also as follows:

- 11/17/16 – Replaced front GEBO joint on driveshaft AND center support bearing @ 52,671 miles

- 6/3/19 – Replacement of valve cover gaskets; replaced brakes (rotors/pads – front & rear) @ 59,074 miles

- 6/7/19 – Installation of new Hankook tires and 4-wheel alignment. @ 59,074 miles

- 7/9/20 – Automatic transmission pan gasket replaced; transmission filter/oil replaced @ 61,211 miles

- 10/19/20 – PCV system checked/components replaced

- 10/27/20 – Replacement of Air Suspension Module @ 61,871 miles

The prior owner also completed the following by himself (was very mechanically savvy and was an involved enthusiast):

- Coolant pipe upgrade kit

- Spark plugs and coil packs (less than 2K miles)

- Battery ~1 year old

- AOS/associated plastic tube replacement

- Suspension residual valves in rear

- Air ride – air compressor

- Steering wheel clock-spring

- Upgraded after-market head unit with Bluetooth audio and tied into the steering wheel buttons

Of the “troublesome” cayenne items - - - fuel pumps in the truck are still original (to the prior owners best knowledge); transmission valve body is still original as well. Both not skipping a beat. Operate as they should. The turbos spool as they should and do not have any abnormal sounds to them. The truck does NOT “sink” sitting over time. The suspension and driveline is 100%.

I do have a PPI document from the time of my purchase. Nothing abnormal noticed and I am happy to share the document with those interested as well as a clean/clear CarFax. The title is in my name.

Truck drives great. Steering/suspension/acceleration/deceleration is as it should be. If you haven’t driven a Cayenne Turbo – this is a whole class of its own. The exterior is in excellent shape. The truck has been consistently garage kept, washed/waxed (has several coats of wax on it as we speak) and, was moreover polished when I purchased it and drove it to MD. Certainly does have some scratches and some minor road rash/couple of dings – but, looks better than 90% of 2015+ vehicles that are out on the road. The front lights look brand new… the plastic is all in excellent shape.

Any questions – please inquire. Miles will continue to go up a bit as I am driving the truck here and there.

Last edited by sempaipaul; 07-10-2021 at 08:44 AM.
Old 07-04-2021, 05:30 PM
Big price drop... $22.9k OBO!

Old 07-10-2021, 08:45 AM
Let's try $21,900 OBO!

Old 07-18-2021, 06:12 PM
Pending!

Old 07-20-2021, 09:48 AM
Sold