Location (State):

Item Condition:

2012 Porsche Cayenne 6-Speed Manual

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2021, 06:47 PM
VV77 is an unknown quantity at this point
2012 Porsche Cayenne 6-Speed Manual

Hello, this is my first post, so apologies if I did something wrong or if I listed this in the wrong place, but: I'm selling my 6-speed manual 2012 Porsche Cayenne. It has about 167,350 miles on it. Have had the car since November of last year. Asking for $18,000.

Backstory:
Bought it from a Copart auction with a clean title and no major damage. (Front bumper was pushed in near the lower fog light on the passenger side). Based on the title I got with it, it was a dealer car for a year (during which they put about 30k miles on it), and I guess they bumped into something and sent it off to auction. I bought a used, undamaged, front bumper on eBay and had it repainted and put on the car. The pictures of the damage are attached. The original bumper could've probably been repaired, but I found a good deal on a used bumper so I got it.

Maintenance:
I've done an oil change on it about 150 miles ago
Got new brake pads all around, as well as new front brake rotors about 150 miles ago
New spark plugs about 75 miles ago
Alignment about 75 miles ago
Did the maintenance myself, but I have receipts for the parts since I got them from FCPEuro. Alignment was done at a reputable shop, and I have the receipt.

Condition:
No leaks, engine runs well, and the transmission shifts well. Suspension is also fine. I had the shop doing the alignment check it out, and they confirmed that everything looks good.
I did not replace the rear brake rotors while doing the front ones because they are still good. The tires of plenty of tread left as well.
The overall condition of the car is great. It was originally an NY/NJ car so there are some small nicks and dents, but nothing major and nothing excessive. The interior is in great shape. Porsche interiors hold up well and this one is no exception.

Full discloser
I am thinking of listing the car on carsandbids, but I'd like to give first dibs to anyone who would like to make a quick deal. I'll have this post up until the end of the week. If there are no takers by the end of the week, I will list it no reserve on carsandbids.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you'd like to see the car and make a deal. Thank you!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 07-07-2021 at 10:42 AM.