Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2006 Lotus Elise (Graphite Gray), Only 8555 miles! Clean title

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2023, 03:20 PM
juniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud of
Lightbulb 2006 Lotus Elise (Graphite Gray), Only 8555 miles! Clean title

Year: 2006
Make: Lotus
Model: Elise
Price: $62975
Mileage: 8555
Color: Graphite Gray
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

For sale is an excellent condition, low mileage Lotus Elise with the rare(ish) Graphite Gray over Red color combo. Only 8,5xx miles!!

Info:
Purchased from Wirewheel in November 2021. Originally intended to use as a track car, however, with the low mileage and cleanliness of the vehicle, I didn't have the heart to start drilling holes and installing aero components on it. So I went out and bought a higher mileage example that is currently my track car and this was used very locally for shows and events as I never even registered it. When stored it was always on a tender and covered in my shop.

Features include:
  • Touring Package with Probax seats
  • Factory Hardtop
  • Starshield PPF on hood, lower rockers, and rear bumper (PPF is showing its age as there is some dry cracking in all areas. You can't see it in the pics but you can in person when up close)
  • Newer battery and recent fluid and alignment service through Eurofed Charlotte

Updates:
  • Carbon fiber enclosure with sub behind seats
  • Factory radio replaced with newer JVC aftermarket unit
  • BOE Rear Toe Links
  • Baffled Oil Pan

Also Included:
  • Original toolkit
  • Owner's manual
  • Various marketing materials
  • Window sticker

Runs and drives like new. Clean Autocheck available. Clean/Clear title in hand. One of the cleanest and lowest mileage examples currently on the market. Price is based on the ballpark reserve that would be set on it if I decide to go forward and list it on BaT. Vehicle is currently stored in a climate controlled facility as a consignment dealer I work with has it.

Price is $62,975 OBO. Bank check or wire only. If you want financing the consignment dealer can handle that, but be advised the price is higher if you go through them versus direct with me.

Last edited by juniorbean; 04-26-2023 at 03:22 PM. Reason: photo edit
Old 05-10-2023, 11:18 AM
juniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud ofjuniorbean has much to be proud of
All DMs replied to.

Just a heads-up that I'm finalizing the BaT application this week, so if you're looking at this, let me know before next week

Old 06-01-2023, 04:12 PM
Admin, please feel free to close this. Auction went live on BaT today!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2006-lotus-elise-67/

Thank you

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 06-01-2023 at 05:25 PM.