Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2000 M5!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 02:05 AM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
2000 M5!!

After going back and forth to sell, not to sell, I decided it's time for the beauty to go to a new home. It is a 2000 Imola Red/ Black interior M5 that has had NO paintwork or accident history what so ever! For 77,500 miles, it is in very good condition. The body has no scratches, and looks as good as the day I bought it. As far as upgrades go, it has a B@B triflow exhaust system, euro angel eyes, upgraded celis rear lights and upgraded clutch. It has a 10'' JL subwoofer with 600 watt amp, gives it that perfect bumb! As far as stock options, it has rear fold down seats, automatic sunshades, and the usual M5 options, except the M audio system, I believe. All services are up to date, with it going under an extremely thorough service this past january(looked at EVERYTHING and changed ANYTHING that he felt was necessary), by a very reputable M mechanic in Chicago. FROM OUTSIDE IT LOOKS IDENTICAL TO A 2003!!!

To be fair, the front bumper has a lot of rock chips, and a crack... as would be expected for 77k! I would replace the bumper, but I know a good bodyshop could probably fix the one on here. I was thinking of doing this myself, however, I couldn't say it never had paintwork if I did do this! Also, the rear tires DO need to be replaced, but the front were just changed less than 6 months ago. For any other inquiries PM or call me at 309-613-7031. This is your chance to own an M5 for cheap!

Here is a link to the pics!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...3btGKf&notag=1

I think a fair asking price is 28k.

I'm going to take pictures of the front bumper asap.

Last edited by ruffinit; 10-20-2006 at 02:16 AM.
Old 10-28-2006, 01:13 PM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
Okay. The rear tires have been replaced and I need to move this SOON! If anyone knows anyone interested please tell them about it. I am willing to let it go for 26k for a quick sale. For anyother questions feel free to contact me at (309) 613-7031. Afshin

PS It has 79200 miles on it now

Old 10-28-2006, 01:41 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
A price would be good.

EDIT: i see it, i missed it there are the end.

Old 10-28-2006, 05:06 PM
Officer Cartman is on a distinguished road
Any close-ups of the front bumper? Any interior pics? Sounds like a great deal!

Old 10-28-2006, 06:46 PM
It IS a great deal! In the link you will find close ups of the interior and the bumper. Feel free to ask any questions.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...8AYs2rJs3btGK9

Old 10-31-2006, 11:31 AM
Price reduced to 25K! Did those pictures help??

Old 10-31-2006, 06:52 PM
shakazulu12 will become famous soon enoughshakazulu12 will become famous soon enough
Your killing me!!! Help us fellow M5 owners and pop that price back up!!

Just kidding, great car, and a great deal.

Old 11-16-2006, 01:06 AM