Item Condition:

WTB: Ford GT - Flexible on Color & Options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 12:44 PM
DrwVIP is on a distinguished road
Any luck DVH?

Old 06-19-2007, 01:52 PM
Karrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to allKarrera4 is a name known to all
sent u an email.

Old 06-20-2007, 04:38 PM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
I didn't see that there were posts to this thread...

I really appreciate the assistance from those of you that have e-mailed and sent PM's. I can't say enough good things about the crowd on this Forum!

After searching like crazy for the past month and watching the prices go up and number of cars on the market go down, I jumped at a the chance to buy a red/white stripe '06 with all options. I really would like to find a black one.

The market on these is definitely sky-rocketing. Two big reasons - A very large number of these are being sold/shipped to Europe due to the soft dollar. A huge number of these are also being crashed due to the lack of traction control - they are very easy to spin off the road!

My red one arrives Sunday, but if a black, blue, or Heritage comes along for the same price, I'm still a buyer.

Old 06-20-2007, 11:57 PM
SuperVixen is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Dvh
A huge number of these are also being crashed due to the lack of traction control - they are very easy to spin off the road!

My red one arrives Sunday, but if a black, blue, or Heritage comes along for the same price, I'm still a buyer.
When I drove my friend's GT he had me floor it because he wanted me to feel the rear get away from me. I was too scared, but I pushed it a little. Made his feet fly up in the air, haha. You should try that with a passenger. Lots of fun. Congrats on finding one and enjoy it!