Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS:BRAND NEW HRE's for gallardo 19,20, wont find this deal anywhere!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 02:01 PM
Banned
lemansz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
FS:BRAND NEW HRE's for gallardo 19,20, wont find this deal anywhere!!!

Hey guys, I am selling a set of hres for a friend of mine that he ordered for his gallardo and got rid of the car and asked me to help get rid of them.

The specs on them are HRE 897R 19x8.5 and 20x11, they have a matte black face and fully painted lip and barrell in the flat orange color or the gallardo. If their is someone with a flat orange gallardo, we can get rid of them for 5500 shipped whereever in the usa, brand new never even touched the car. If you have any other color car the wheels will be dismantled and painted w/e color you want and shipped for 6500. I know you cannot ever find this deal so take it guys, they have to be gone b/c their just sitting around collecting dust. Their will be no 2 month wait here guys, if they have to be repainted a week to paint correctly and straight out to you. Here are the pics:

Old 08-15-2008, 11:16 AM
Banned
lemansz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Guys these are BRAND NEW, i dont understand why they havent sold yet, youll never find this price again thats for sure, Ill take 100 bux off, 5400 as is, 6400 with paint both shipped???

Old 08-21-2008, 02:09 PM
ATL
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
I would buy them if I had an orange Gallardo