Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: BLINDER M25 X-treme Laser Jammer (new in box)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 06:56 AM
audikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to behold
FS: BLINDER M25 X-treme Laser Jammer (new in box)

I'm selling a new in box M25 Blinder Laser Jammer / Detector....I never got around to installing this and I have some other mods I'd like to do first.

Here is the manufactures website: http://www.blinder-laser-jammer.com/blinder_m25.htm (retail $429)

I'm asking $300 + shipping.

Info from a retailers site:

Blinder Jammer M25 X-treme Laser Jammer / Detector
Blinder Jammer M-25

Blinder Xtreme laser detector/jammer is designed to jam all attempts to read your vehicles speed by police laser guns. Blinder Xtreme is the ultimate protection against all police laser guns used to issue speeding tickets. When the vehicle is targeted with a police laser gun UV light is fired back preventing the laser gun from obtaining a speed reading. Police laser guns obtain a speeding reading in .3 of a second unless jammed with a Blinder laser jammer
Laser is the hardest of all for any detector to detect. In fact, there are no radar/laser detectors on the market that will give you any advanced warning time against police laser. If police in your city have laser, you need the Blinder Xtreme.

• [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]

M25-X Treme - includes 2 (plug in) laser jammer modules (plug in), interface module, Audio and LED (plug in) alerts, Power on/off switch, leveling device (plug in). M25 X-Treme is ideally suited for front laser jamming on cars and pick up trucks.

Old 10-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Billystang is infamous around these parts
GOOD PRICE
THE ONLY THINK IS IF THE COP SHOOT YOU WITH THE RADAR AND FIND OUT ITS NOT SHOWING ANY NUMBERS ON HIS DISPLAY,HE MAY STOP YOU AND CHECK YOU OUT FOR LASAR JAMMER.
I guess when you hear the first beep on the jammer you slow down and shut off the jammer?is that how works?
i dont know im afraid a little

Old 10-04-2008, 02:12 PM
audikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Billystang
GOOD PRICE
THE ONLY THINK IS IF THE COP SHOOT YOU WITH THE RADAR AND FIND OUT ITS NOT SHOWING ANY NUMBERS ON HIS DISPLAY,HE MAY STOP YOU AND CHECK YOU OUT FOR LASAR JAMMER.
I guess when you hear the first beep on the jammer you slow down and shut off the jammer?is that how works?
i dont know im afraid a little
Yes, thats exactly what you're supposed to do...it goes off, you hit the brakes, turn off the jammer and let them get another read.

Old 10-15-2008, 07:13 PM
Cyberdemon is infamous around these parts
Hey, are these still available? I would have sent a PM but you need 15 posts.

If they are please PM me with your email so I can get in touch with you. Also where in NY are you? I'm on LI so I might be able to pick them up locally.

Thanks!

Old 11-11-2008, 06:12 AM
couple people have asked....yes, this is still available.

thanks

Old 11-11-2008, 06:36 PM
Jam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud ofJam996 has much to be proud of
pm sent