Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

WTB: 997 GT3 Front Calipers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 11:04 PM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of

Looking to but take off from a 997 GT3 from someone who upgraded brakes.

PM me if you have a set you want to sell.

Old 10-06-2009, 12:05 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Mo, Suncoast sells a kit to bolt on to the Carrera S, as the GT3's are not direct bolt ons to your car. I have to ask, why are you wanting different brakes? The only problem with our brakes is that there is not enough cooling to the brakes. Improve that and your will be fine, braking is a function of grip/friction, bigger brakes will help disapate heat a little better, they will also add to the unsprung weight.

Just my 2 cents.

Old 10-06-2009, 12:13 AM
mobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud ofmobonic has much to be proud of
6 piston vs 4 piston.... that was my logic.....

my car is going to be able to go paster with the new suspension and grip...s o i want to be able to make sure I can brake faster too

6 piston & 355 or 380mm discs sounds nice

Old 10-06-2009, 07:18 AM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
I looked into the brakes about 18 months ago, and came to the conclusion that I don't need them. The OEM brakes are great when you use the right pads. In all my track days, I have never had a brake failure (some smoking brakes though), they handle the cars weight and power very well.