Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: Various Porsche 996TT parts (fender, radiator frame, fan)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Shibli is infamous around these parts

Category: Accessories
Price: $200
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used

Any idea if the hood and deck lid would fit on a 996.2 Cabriolet (Carrera 4, NON-S, NON-Turbo)? Thanks

Old 12-27-2010, 10:04 AM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
The hood fits narrowbody 996 Carreras as well.

Re the decklid I don't know if the width is the same, can someone chime in?

Old 12-27-2010, 10:29 AM
Purplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud of
Still interested in that hood... but not at that price point.

Are you looking for a stock one on trade?

Cheers
Aaron

Old 12-27-2010, 10:59 AM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Purplxd
Still interested in that hood... but not at that price point.

Are you looking for a stock one on trade?

Cheers
Aaron
Yep trade + cash works!

Old 12-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Purplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud of
Mine is Ocean Metallic Blue however, so you'd have to paint it... I'd have to paint yours as well.

So not sure if that works for you...

Cheers
Aaron

Old 01-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Pair of 8mm wheels spacers for sale. Gives car flush fit rear with OE wheel size.

Old 01-09-2011, 05:06 AM
1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of
interested in Brand new windshield washer fluid tank, got pics? thanks!

Old 01-16-2011, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by 1JDM911
interested in Brand new windshield washer fluid tank, got pics? thanks!
Sorry for the delay, pics of the washer fluid tank.

Old 01-25-2011, 12:39 PM
Added item: New OEM CD storage shelf that goes in the bottom slot in front of the shifter (996).

Old 01-25-2011, 02:33 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Do you still have the 8mm spacers for the rear? I am running wheel studs on the car, does that matter?

thanks

Old 01-25-2011, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Do you still have the 8mm spacers for the rear? I am running wheel studs on the car, does that matter?

thanks
Yep still have them and stubs will only make it easier to put on the spacer and wheel together. Just shoot over a PM if you want them.

Old 01-25-2011, 02:55 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MrWhite
Yep still have them and stubs will only make it easier to put on the spacer and wheel together. Just shoot over a PM if you want them.
Are they hubcentic, they don't look it? I looked at them closer and the hub cutouts are very large, also the lug (or in my case stud) holes are not circular...this begs the question of how to these spacers center themselves on the hub?

Old 01-25-2011, 03:11 PM
Are they hubcentic, they don't look it? I looked at them closer and the hub cutouts are very large, also the lug (or in my case stud) holes are not circular...this begs the question of how to these spacers center themselves on the hub?
In description: Large center holes so fit many vehicles. I found it best to use a pair of tape strips to place them on the wheel, then slide the wheel on the hub (in your case studs) and then bolt on, that way they center.
Final step is to remove the tape strips.

Old 01-25-2011, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by MrWhite
In description: Large center holes so fit many vehicles. I found it best to use a pair of tape strips to place them on the wheel, then slide the wheel on the hub (in your case studs) and then bolt on, that way they center.
Final step is to remove the tape strips.
ah ok...I think I will pass I was looking for something that is either hubcentric or slides right onto the wheel studs themselves...thanks anyway and good luck

Old 01-25-2011, 03:43 PM
ah ok...I think I will pass I was looking for something that is either hubcentric or slides right onto the wheel studs themselves...thanks anyway and good luck
No worries you shouldn't have any probs finding that. Cheers

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Various Porsche 996TT parts (fender, radiator frame, fan)