Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

996 TT/Others. More Parts for Sale & Price Reductions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
996 TT/Others. More Parts for Sale & Price Reductions

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): GA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

I’m taking my car back to a near-stock configuration and have additional items that are now ready to be shipped.

I forgot how to upload pictures but if you PM YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, I HAVE PICTURES AVAILABLE.

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE PACKING AND SHIPPING

I will have a Trailex CT8045-EB open aluminum trailer loaded with options for sale in the near future but still need it now to haul my car to dealer and get ECU re-flashed to stock.

Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband Controller and Datalogging System - Model 2010
Cut your tuning time in half!

Includes the Zt-2 Model 2010 Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Meter, Wideband Oxygen Sensor, Sensor Harness, Signal Harness, PC Serial Cable, Datalogging Software, Installation Instructions and 2-Pin EGT connector to retrofit your EGT probe.
· · Bosch Wideband O2 sensor Linear Wideband Output AFR=Vx2+9.6
  • Serial data output to the Zeitronix Wideband LCD Display
  • Serial data output for real time datalogging (PC laptop required)
  • RPM Input (tachometer, primary side ignition coil, crank, cam sensor).
    The RPM input works in any car and any ignition system. No additional adapters needed!
  • Simulated and adjustable Narrowband Output to feed a stock ECU
  • Throttle Position Input
  • Boost (MAP) Sensor Input
  • EGT Probe Input
  • User Input
  • User2 Input, Programmable to view/log 0-5V, Fuel Pressure, Oil Pressure, Boost Pressure, Water Temperature, Intake Air Temperature, Oil Temperature, Transmission Temperature. (Zt-2 model 2010- viewing supported in new LCD, ZR-2 gauges, and logging software)
  • Warning Output
  • 5V output for sensors
  • I have the exhaust gas temperature probe to include with the package.
I also have a thermocouple and wiring for transaxle temperature.
  • Included is an AEM digital display gauge for transaxle (or engine) oil temperature.
  • Additionally, I am including a boost pressure sensor.
  • I used the audio/visual alarm shown below to warn if transaxle temps got past 210 F.

Zeitronix Audio-Visual Warning and Trigger Box ZAVT-1

Loud 95dB audio buzzer with a bright red LED and a relay trigger signals the alarm.

APPLICATIONS
  • AFR too rich The alarm activates when too rich mixture is detected.
  • AFR too lean The alarm activates when too lean mixture is detected.
  • A combination of AFR too rich and AFR too lean alarms can be used to tune for a specific AFR window.
  • EGT too high The alarm activates when EGT exceeds a safe user selected level.
  • RPM too high Shift-light functionality with a bonus of audio alarm and a relay trigger.
  • TPS too high The alarm activates when TPS exceeds a selected level.
  • USER1 Input too high The alarm activated if a sensor connected to the USER1 input exceeds a selected level.
  • USER1 Input too low The alarm activated if a sensor connected to the USER1 input is lower than a selected level.
  • Relay trigger Open or close a relay circuit to activate or deactivate additional devices at a set warning level. Typically used to add a control to your boost setting, nitrous or alcohol injection and other devices capable of engine destruction.
The Audio Visual Warning and Trigger Box alarm is activated by Zeitronix Zt-2 Wideband AFR Meter. The audio alarm can be deactivated by adjusting the switch SW1 inside the box. The visual alarm and a relay trigger are always active.
The entire package is available for $350.

HKS EVC VI electronic boost controller with extra filters. $275.

Stock muffler that has been cut open and piping reconfigured for less back pressure. Cats in place and will pass GA emissions. $200.

Last edited by Al Norton; 04-25-2010 at 12:17 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Neil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud of
Could you mail me pictures of the coolers and intake piping please.
To neila106@yahoo.com

Also what sort of power were you making with these turbos , i was thinking of going K24/18G.

Old 04-04-2010, 03:09 PM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
I'm having computer problems but I'll try. Let me know if you receive anything. I never dynoed the car so all I have are a couple of 60-130 times which I never posted bc I really didn't care who did or didn't know it. Best was in high 5's at 1.4 bar on 93 octane. Best way I could put it as to power output would be to say quite a bit. I think others who have tracked with me could attest to how the car would accelerate at 1.15 to 1.2 bar which was my track setting.

Old 04-08-2010, 07:36 AM
Originally Posted by Neil A
Could you mail me pictures of the coolers and intake piping please.
To neila106@yahoo.com

Also what sort of power were you making with these turbos , i was thinking of going K24/18G.
My home computer is messed up. Did you get all the pictures I sent?

Old 04-09-2010, 02:42 PM
Neil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud ofNeil A has much to be proud of
Yes i got the pics thanks.