SOLD - AWE 997.1 Gen 2 Exhaust, 200 Cell Cats, and Black Chrome Tips

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $2000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo
Location (State): NJ
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

AWE Gen2 Stainless Steel Exhaust for 997.1 Turbo. System is complete with 200 Cell German Cats. The is the lastest version from AWE with excellent sound and performance. Item retails for $3795 + $695 for the Black Chrome Tips. I'm looking for $2000 firm, plus delivery.

http://www.awe-tuning.com/pages/shar...L=997ttmuffler

Item was installed on my car by the previous owner and removed before I took delivery. I confirm with AWE that it was installed by them directly on the car for the previous owner. Estimate the unit has ~5K miles of use, based on service records. Here is your chance to get one of the best units on the market at a fraction of the original price. Serious buyers only please.

Attached Images   

Last edited by Vaino; 11-11-2010 at 04:10 AM.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Vaino has a spectacular aura aboutVaino has a spectacular aura about
A couple of people asked: Yes, the system is complete with 200 Cell Cats, and is a direct bolt on. It is not modified nor tampered with. System has been reviewed here before with very positive opinions:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...2-exhaust.html

Why am I selling? I've had the exhaust sitting in a box for 10 months now, and just don't think I will ever install it.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:54 AM
Slate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant futureSlate997TT has a brilliant future
Let me know if you want to sell the tips by itself, I'm interested in the tips only.

Thanks,

Jay

Old 10-16-2010, 11:46 AM
Slate997TT - The tips will only fit the AWE exhaust, and won't fit the stock exhaust.

Old 10-23-2010, 04:06 PM
Bump

Old 10-26-2010, 10:16 AM
Old 11-04-2010, 10:28 AM
Make me an offer guys, I've remove the "firm" from my sale. Fanatastic exhaust at a fraction of the new price. This is the current generation item, NOT a GEN one unit. Item would cost $4,490 to buy new. Just want it to go to a good home, and out of my garage! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT

AWE Tuning Gen2 Stainless Steel Exhaust for the 2006-2009 Porsche 997.1 Turbo
System is complete with 200 Cell German Cats. The is the lastest version from AWE with excellent sound and performance. Item retails for $3795 + $695 for the Black Chrome Tips. This is the lastest and greatest version coming out of A.W.E. Tuning. Highest quality, excellent sound, and excellent power delivery.
AWE Tuning site description of system
Item was installed on my car by the previous owner and removed before I took delivery. I confirmed with AWE Tuning that it was installed by them directly on the car for the previous owner. Estimate the unit has less than 5K miles of use, based on service records. Here is your chance to get one of the best units on the market at a fraction of the original price.
Details on the System:
Utilizing 14 and 16 gauge 304 Stainless Steel and German made HJS 200 cell metal core catalysts, our muffler has been dyno proven to deliver a huge 24 crank horsepower and 30 crank torque improvement over stock in both normal and overboost modes. Meanwhile, our power improvements have come with no sacrifice to sound quality. Even though our muffler design is a straight through configuration, our use of the most advanced sound packing materials and sound balancing within the single can eliminates drone when at cruising speeds.
The sound at full throttle is pure, clean, and muscular.
System Highlights:
  • 31 lbs weight savings over stock
  • High flow HJS 200 cell metal cats
  • Heavy duty stainless steel clamps Included gaskets Lifetime Warranty
  • Our design is modular, fitment is bolt on, and all tubes are one piece CNC mandrel bent. .
Our angle cut and beveled edge logo tips are 100% 304 stainless steel featuring double wall construction for resistance to heat discoloration. They are available in a polished silver or diamond black finish. Diamond black is deep and lustrous nickel plating for a sophisticated stealth look. As we do with all our exhaust systems, we produced a comprehensive video highlighting various engine speeds and both interior and exterior recordings
Video with Sound of the exhaust