(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: JIC Cross coilovers for 996 Turbo

Old 12-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
FS: JIC Cross coilovers for 996 Turbo

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $1400
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): GA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

SOLD.

I purchased these pre-owned very recently with 8kg and 12kg springs. Adjustable camber plates in front and monoballs in rear.

Price does not include shipping.

Link to Photos:
http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r...%20JIC%20Pics/

Last edited by Al Norton; 01-08-2011 at 04:21 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:05 AM
Hogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond reputeHogapalooza has a reputation beyond repute
I wish I had the $ Al. To any1 who is looking, Al's stuff is top notch and he is great to buy from. GLWTS.

Old 12-02-2010, 11:38 AM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
Thanks for the kind words.

Old 12-03-2010, 06:12 PM
Someone had trouble with my e-mail link. Here it is again. al@atlantalaserdentistry.com

Old 12-04-2010, 08:57 AM
Will try to post pics from Photobucket today.

Old 12-04-2010, 09:34 AM
Here are some pics. I didn't know how to get them directly into this thread.

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r...C%20Coilovers/

Last edited by Al Norton; 12-04-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:04 AM
Brought the price down to $1,400 and it will not include the 800# springs which probably no one wants anyway.

Old 12-08-2010, 10:59 AM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
any pic off it on teh car? how low did it sit?

Old 12-08-2010, 11:50 AM
sorry, no pics when they were on the car which was not very long. I'll give u 2 measurements for how low it was. the actual ride heights where the factory recommends taking them were 110 and 111mm front and 120 119mm on rear. Measuring to centerline of fenderwells from the ground: front: 25", rear 25 1/4".

It sat pretty low but I didn't have any trouble on the street. I have the factory stock spoiler on front, not aero.

Old 12-08-2010, 02:55 PM
Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !Zookie Is a GOD !
hwo about that pic in yoru Avatar? got a bigger one of thoese?

Old 12-09-2010, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by Zookie
hwo about that pic in yoru Avatar? got a bigger one of thoese?
I will look. I probably do but that pic has been up for over 3 years.

Old 12-11-2010, 08:03 AM
can't find one at home but will look at ofc next week. Had Windows 7 installed and lost some data.

Old 12-14-2010, 06:27 AM
Zookie, I foung a pic. It's probably in there with some others but I barely know how to uploat them to Photobucket, much less segregate them. This is with the JIC Cross I installed when I first purchased the car. Ride height is about the same as I had with the set I'm trying to sell.

Here's the link http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r49/alfrednorton/