Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS-996TT Carbon FIber add-on wing blade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 07:41 PM
porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !
FS-996TT Carbon FIber add-on wing blade

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $400
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): CO
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

I have a carbon fiber wing blade for 996 turbo coupes/cabs. It is just like the one on ebay, not a name brand of any kind from what I can tell. It is bare carbon on top and sides, fading to gloss black on the edges/backside. It does have a few very minor cracks, and some fine scratches on the top clear coat that would likely buff smooth. Overall in pretty good condition. You will have to swap the hydraulic ram receptacles from your old wing into this wing. Has some minor scrapes on the bottom from toughing the base of the spoiler. Also has some tiny little bumps on the front edge, tried to get a photo of them but was tricky to get(Photo 4 and last photo). Looks really cool with the glossy clear/bare carbon on top fading into black on the edges. Wing is currently Spoken for. Pics:

Last edited by porschespeeddemon; 08-28-2011 at 06:13 PM.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Ballgie has a spectacular aura aboutBallgie has a spectacular aura about
Do I need special tools to remove the original one?

Old 08-18-2011, 09:46 PM
porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Ballgie
Do I need special tools to remove the original one?
You will need a spanner wrench for removing the wing from the car, which can be gotten at many german tool companies. I got mine from SamsTagSales. Then once off, you will need, I believe it is a 14mm Allen socket to swap the quick locks from the OEM wing to this one, and they thread in.

www.samstagsales.com/Porsche.htm

AMF 54924 (First tool in the Body Tool section)

Last edited by porschespeeddemon; 08-18-2011 at 10:06 PM.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:25 PM
Sterlingc1975 will become famous soon enoughSterlingc1975 will become famous soon enough
Very interested.. Do you have pics of it on the car? Is the fitment like stock wing (same shape and style)?

Old 08-19-2011, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by Sterlingc1975
Very interested.. Do you have pics of it on the car? Is the fitment like stock wing (same shape and style)?
I dont have pics of this wing on the car, but it is slightly larger. Its is wider, and hangs lower on the edges, and i think it is longer front to back as well. Here is a link to the same wing on ebay, with photos of it installed on a few cars.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...item2a0ad6c95b

Old 08-19-2011, 10:58 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
This wing is commonly referred to a "techart" style wing.

Old 08-20-2011, 08:02 AM
Small Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to all
Nice Chance! Sat Bump

Old 08-28-2011, 05:56 PM
SealGrey996 will become famous soon enough
Still Available?

Old 08-28-2011, 06:12 PM
Currently spoken for, just trying to find a box big enough for the thing....

Old 09-09-2011, 10:08 PM
bng4god has a spectacular aura aboutbng4god has a spectacular aura about
SOLD! If you are ever interested in buying stuff from Porschespeeddemon, you can buy with confidence! Solid dude and everything is as he described.