Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

E60 M5 Dinan Exhaust for Sale - SoCal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 05:36 PM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
E60 M5 Dinan Exhaust for Sale - SoCal

Category: Accessories
Price: $2000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Other
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Dinan Exhaust

I sold my M5 on Saturday...we cut a deal where I kept the Dinan SS Exhaust and the original wheels. So I'm offering them up for sale.

OK, This is (IMO) the PERFECT exhaust. Of course some just plain want it loud....but for me? It's PERFECT for a e60 M5. Totally non intrusive in the cabin...NO DRONE and from the outside it REALLY sounds angry.

HAVE to have it louder? Install an X pipe and it really wakes it up. Here's some pics and a couple really bad videos off my phone....gives you some idea of what it sounds like.

Dinan charges $3200 new for these. Add in tax and it's about $3500!....Mine was on my car for less than 10,000 miles and is in great condition, no dings or dents or scratches etc.... sure you could take a scotch brite pad and scrub on it....but it's under the car once installed so not really worth the time. Just install it and go. FWIW my local custom muffler shop only charged $40 or $50 to install it. Took about 30 minutes.

This is the perfect exhaust for the guy who might have to drive clients to lunch one day....but loves to hear it roar when he wants to get on it. Cold starts WON'T make enemies out of your neighbors either!

Includes the BMW clamps, rubber thingies, nuts and bolts.

$2000 obo Shipping available at cost. (And we ship every day so it will be boxed up nice and secure.) Figured I'd post it here before ebay.Any questions, fire away. For fastest response email me at digitalgraphics@sbcglobal.net

[IMG]http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac348/CBarton105/M5/IMG_9006.jpg