Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Pioneer AVIC Z120BT Headunit with 996 Extras: Practically New!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 05:52 PM
joeycannoli is on a distinguished road
Pioneer AVIC Z120BT Headunit with 996 Extras: Practically New!

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $800
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): NJ
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Up for sale is a Pioneer AVIC Z120BT Double Din Navigation Unit with extras for a 996 installation. I bought this unit last winter brand new and installed it in my 996. The unit has roughly 10 hours on it. The car is a weekend car so doesn't get a lot of use. The reason for sale is I really don't use the system as much as i would like. There are absolutely NO ISSUES with the system. It was running and performing beautifully before i took it out of the car this past weekend. I take extremely good care of my items so this unit is practically new. My loss your gain!

The unit comes with everything new from the factory plus extras for an easy installation in a Porsche 996 model. Factory packaging and manuals included.

Z120BT Information from Pioneer Website

Included with the unit is the popular Installation kit from Euro Motorspeed.

This kit includes everything you need to put the Pioneer kit in your car on top of making it look like a factory fit unit. You will recieve everything listed from the kit in the link above.

In addition i am also including a modified stock radio surround so you do not have to worry about modifying your own piece. I will also throw in a stock horseshoe radio surround button that is custom drilled to fit the bluetooth microphone. It gives the car a stock look that makes it feel like the microphone is there from the factory.

I also will include the Pioneer iPod wiring harness for this receiver. Easily hook-up your iPod to the system with this addition.

The only issue with the system lies with the navigation antenna. Upon un-installing the system the connector got snagged in the dash, which resulted in the connector itself coming off the wiring. It may be able to be fixed if you are good with this kind of stuff, but at the very most you will need a new antenna.

This kit includes EVERYTHING you need for a simple install plus much more. You will not need anything else to install this kit into a 996. Save big here buy picking up everything as a package. Again, the unit works great with no issues. Only selling because i don't use the unit. To sum it up you will recieve:
  • Pioneer AVIC Z120BT with all factory components (Manuals and Original Packing Included)
  • Euro Motorspeed 996 Installation Kit
  • Pioneer iPod Interface Cable
  • Custom 996 Radio Cage / Radio Buttom: Modified for Installation

Everything cost me over $1,200 new plus installation costs. Save big here!

I am asking $800 + shipping for everything. Again, item has minimal usage. You will not be disappointed with this package.

Here are some pictures of the unit and everything included:

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to get in touch with me at joeycuccaro@gmail.com or send me a PM. Hoping this unit goes to a good home. Thanks for looking and good luck!

Old 09-27-2011, 02:49 PM
joeycannoli is on a distinguished road
Sold!