Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Dectane LED Tail Lights with bonus free front led drl's lights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2012, 04:34 AM
MB7000 is a splendid one to beholdMB7000 is a splendid one to beholdMB7000 is a splendid one to beholdMB7000 is a splendid one to beholdMB7000 is a splendid one to beholdMB7000 is a splendid one to beholdMB7000 is a splendid one to beholdMB7000 is a splendid one to behold
Dectane LED Tail Lights with bonus free front led drl's lights

Category: Lights
Price: $500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

for sale is the Dectane LED Tail Lights for a 997.1 with free front LED drl's

I paid over $1200 for the set when I purchased these.
they were installed on the car for about 6-7 months, they are in good shape without cracks or scratches.

Okay so that's the good news, now for the bad news. When I purchased these rear tail lights I needed the extra resisters for them. When I first installed them I did get an error code however after installing the extra resisters the error code went away and they were without issue. Unfortunately when I uninstalled these lights I somehow misplaced the resisters for them, I have since e-mail Frank at Orange tuning but he never responded. I was told that these resisters are very inexpensive.

So if you have an extra resistor or you can get one fairly easily this is going to be a great deal for you

On a positive note I did try these on my friends 2005 and we did not get any error messages at all. However on my 2007 I did get the occasional check fog light error message and it wasn't all the time, and after the resistor was installed there was no issues whatsoever. It's possible it was just my car.

I'm certain that you can probably get the resisters for free from a member on here that does not need them and has them lying around.

Also as a bonus, I will include the front LEDs DRL lights for free(just pay for shipping) if you want. However the driver's-side light has three LEDs that come on and off, flickering if you will. All the other lights work perfectly fine I included a picture so you can get an idea of what it looks like when it flicks off.

So this can be an incredible deal for somebody who can get the resisters fairly easily or has a set lying around, and for the front LED DRL's a little wiring know-how and you are good to go.

The price is $500 plus shipping for both boxes.

Attached Images      
Old 10-09-2012, 08:40 AM
Banned
semicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond reputesemicycler has a reputation beyond repute
PM'd

Old 10-09-2012, 10:40 AM
raffi will become famous soon enough
on my 08tt i didnt have any problems when i installed without the resistor at first, i have since installed it to be on safe side.
not all cars need it but probably good idea to get em. great upgrade, and great price with the front lights! glws

Old 10-09-2012, 11:24 AM
BlackSwan is just really niceBlackSwan is just really niceBlackSwan is just really niceBlackSwan is just really nice
Are the tails made for 997tt as well? same with front DRLs?

Old 10-09-2012, 12:43 PM
killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !killacam Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackSwan
Are the tails made for 997tt as well? same with front DRLs?
997tt front bumpers dont have the same front lights as non-turbo cars. the rears will fit.

Old 10-09-2012, 12:56 PM
MB7000 is a splendid one to beholdMB7000 is a splendid one to beholdMB7000 is a splendid one to beholdMB7000 is a splendid one to beholdMB7000 is a splendid one to beholdMB7000 is a splendid one to beholdMB7000 is a splendid one to beholdMB7000 is a splendid one to behold
Yup, I think that the rear's would work on the TT but not sure on the fronts. It really is a GREAT upgrade.

Thanks for all the interest, but these are "Sold Pending funds" for now.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Sold!