Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

TA Style 997 Turbo rear Wing - DRY CF rottec

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 11:16 AM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
TA Style 997 Turbo rear Wing - DRY CF rottec

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $400
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo
Location (State): WA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

I have a one week old 997 TA style turbo wing from Rottec carbon. This is a dry carbon wing, I paid north of $1300 for it. I am selling it for $400. Paypal accepted.

THE BAD: Due to a botched install job, one of the receptor bolts is partially stripped (passenger side) and the underside CF was filed down to get it to attach. The wing was able to be installed and was on the car for over a week but IMO the bolt should be re-tapped. I wasn't please with the overall look of the wing so I swapped for a different one.

I PERSONALLY believe this wing needs to be repaired... if that's in your ability, then you have a nice piece for cheap. You can still use it, I did, but you may need to use some threadlock, etc to ensure a good fit.

Do NOT buy this wing if you're looking for something perfect. It is being sold AS IS and I'm not taking it back if you don't like it.

I will pay for shipping. It's boxed up and ready to go.

Here are a few shots on the car and the damage. Again, the threads are partially stripped and need to be re-drilled or cleaned out, plus the post has been filed down a few CM's.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3177.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	352.0 KB
ID:	202036   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3178.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	580.5 KB
ID:	202037  
Attached Images       

Last edited by DrVolkl; 02-27-2013 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Price drop
Old 01-29-2013, 04:57 PM
DrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant futureDrVolkl has a brilliant future
Price drop! I'd like this box out of my office!

Old 02-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Bump! New price!

Old 02-13-2013, 10:42 AM
Bump.. $400

Old 02-22-2013, 01:30 PM
Make offer!