Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Volk G25 (19") - BMW M3 Fitment - Yokohama AD08 - TPMS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2013, 06:02 PM
slicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to behold
Volk G25 (19") - BMW M3 Fitment - Yokohama AD08 - TPMS

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $3500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Other
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

BMW M3 Fitment - I am selling my nearly flawless Volk G25's. The size/offsets/fitment on the wheels and tires are fantastic. Volk G25's are one of Volk's newest offerings (released in 2012) and have a concave profile. They are forged, strong, and very light weight. The fronts weight 20.0 lbs and the rears weigh 20.5 lbs. Aside from the BBS FI, there are not many 19" wheels that are as light as the G25 (FYI - BBS FI's weigh only 1.5 lbs less in the front and 1 lb less in the rear). The only reason for my sale is that I have a new set of HRE's that will be arriving soon, and I just bought a set of Advans. I have had 5 different sets of wheels on my car since January so it's a bit of a problem...

Price: Sold Thanks!

Shipping Costs (insured via Fedex ground): East Coast = $250, Midwest = $225, Texas = $200

Price New: Wheels - $4000 + Tires $1200 + TPMS $235 = $5435 + Tax, Shipping, Mount and Balance

Location: Carlsbad, CA which is 30 miles north of San Diego, CA

Wheel Make / Model: Volk G25 - Mercury Silver II - 5-120 BMW

Wheel Size / Offset: 19 x 9.5 et23 and 19 x 10.5 et25

Wheel Condition: Nearly Flawless - One blemish as illustrated in the picture below. Wheels have less than 1000 miles on them - literally! No Bends, curb rash, scrapes, lug hole damage, etc.

Tire Make / Model: Yokohama AD08

Tire Sizes: 275/30/19 and 295/30/19

Tire Condition: Between 6/32 and 7/32 tread (10/32 is new). 2011 production dates for all 4 (see DOT dates in the pictures). The tires were from another set of wheels that I recently sold. They have a couple of track sessions on them but they are in good condition overall. The rears have mostly even wear and the fronts have a bit of outside edge wear probably from insufficient camber.

TPMS: Beru monitors for '10+ BMW

TPMS Condition: Fully functional. No damage

Balancing: Tires were mounted via Hunter Road Force Balancer

Rear Fitment Notes: I have the wheels/tires mounted without any spacers in the rear and I have no rubbing in the rear. The offset of et25 is the most aggressive offset possible without rubbing on this tire size and a 10.5" wheel (AD08's run very square and wide). I have had the same wheel and tire size with et22 in the past and the rear rubbing could not be eliminated. The 3mm extra offset makes the difference. I have negative camber in the rear which is best done to make them fit properly. My camber is approximately -1.5 degrees in the rear which is more than the OEM spec but not extreme.

Front Fitment Notes: I have the wheels/tires mounted with a 5mm spacer in the front. There is no rubbing on bumps but some slight rubbing on the fender liner at full lock - barely noticeable. I have the spacer installed due to the fact that I am running KW Clubsport coilovers and inner clearance is reduced by the helper spring. Running the wheels on OEM suspension, lowering springs, or some other manufacturer's coilovers will not require a spacer. I have close to -2.0 degrees of camber in the front. I would suggest at least -1.6 degrees to make the wheels / tires fit properly. This is more than OEM spec but is by no means extreme.

Pictures: See Post Below for pics on the car and detailed wheel / tire pics.

Last edited by slicer; 08-30-2013 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Sold
Old 08-28-2013, 06:03 PM
slicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to beholdslicer is a splendid one to behold

Wheel Blemish:

Tire Condition:

Attached Images                      
Old 08-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Sold Thanks

Attached Images                

Last edited by slicer; 08-30-2013 at 11:09 AM.