Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $400
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): VA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Hello all,

Rear sway bar was used for one season, front is still brand new - never used! Comes with revised bushings.

I went in for a completely different setup. So, trying to recover some for my other upgrades!

Sells for 695 - looking for 400 (plus shipping).
GMG has worked with Eibach the world leader in spring and sway bar development design and manufacturing to develop the GMG World Challenge sport sway bar kit for the 997TT. A GMG exclusive design which features sway bars that are 3 way adjustable front and 3 way adjustable rear.
The rear sport sway bars offers a torsional stiffness increase of 30,45 and 60% while the front front sway bar offers an increase of 15/25 and 35% over the factory bar. All sway bar kits feature urethane bushings and offer the highest torsional stiffness on the market today. Thousands of road miles, countless laps at the track have yielded a sway bar package that minimizes the under steer that these cars exhibit when being driven hard and offers the driver neutral handling while minimizing body roll.

The GMG WC Sport Sway bar kit is designed to work with the factory drop links and does not require the use of a rod end style drop link to clear the front axles which ensures that you dont have unwanted noise and popping due to the use of in-expensive rod ends used by most competitors. The highest quality materials and most stringent manufacturing process have been utilized in the manufacturing of our sway bar kits. Dont be fooled by other companies offering no name brand products which are made with inferior materials and cost less. Demand the best when it comes to your suspension for Porsche.
GMG WC Sport Sway bar kit can be used with any combination of suspension packages ranging from stock shocks and springs, GMG WC Sport Lowering Springs, Bilstien PSS damper kits to full race coil over dampers such as Moton, JRZ and Ohlins.

Features and Facts:
•Eibach is the world wide leader in spring and sway bar technology.
•Eibach is ISO approved and an OEM supplier to Championship winning teams worldwide including FIA GT, ALMS, Speed GT, WRC, NASCAR, F1 and Moto GP.
•Eibach is an OEM supplier to Porsche, Audi , Ferrari and some of the most respected tuners in the world such as Techart.
•The most strict tolerance requirements in the industry.
•Highest quality tensile strength steel available worldwide
•Ultra lightweight for reduced un-sprung mass.
•Most stringent quality control and duty cycle testing in the industry.
•Eibach is one of 2 sway bar manufactures world-wide that can properly bend the most complex sway bar designs.

http://www.gmgracing.com/store/2008/...ay-bar-ki.html

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	GMG 1.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	286.8 KB
ID:	426038   Click image for larger version

Name:	GMG 2.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	315.5 KB
ID:	426039   Click image for larger version

Name:	GMG 3.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	420.3 KB
ID:	426040  
Attached Images  
Old 08-15-2015, 07:34 PM
z06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond reputez06801 has a reputation beyond repute
GMG RACING PORSCHE 911 997 Turbo WC Sway Bar Kit

I was going to ordered these for my 996TT I'll find out if these are one of the parts that interchange. I'll take them if they will work.

Old 08-15-2015, 08:04 PM
KP997 is on a distinguished road
GMG RACING PORSCHE 911 997 Turbo WC Sway Bar Kit

I will take it if it's available.

Old 08-17-2015, 04:53 AM
sdharmani is on a distinguished road
Bars are sold. Drop links (Agency Power) and PCCB rotor hats for AP Racing rotors are still available.

Thank you all!