(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

2013 991S Parts for Sales, Exhaust, H&R Springs, OEM Parts

Old 08-24-2015, 01:58 PM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
2013 991S Parts for Sales, Exhaust, H&R Springs, OEM Parts

Category: Accessories
Price: $95
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Other
Location (State): TN
Item Condition: Used

Cleaning my garage in preparation for our move and have some miscellaneous 2013 991S parts for sale.

Item #1 - Front lower deflector and rear valance. I replaced these with carbon fiber parts. Front is in excellent condition. Rear is in very good condition. I buggered up the left side during removal. If you were going to paint these, it would be an easy fix. $95.00 for both, shipped in the continental USA.

Item #2 - Factory, non-PSE exhaust system. Dealer added PSE to my car and these are all the parts they replaced, including the center console control unit. $300, shipped in the continental USA.

Item #3 - H & R Touring Lowering Springs. These are new. $150,
shipped in the continental USA.

Old 08-24-2015, 06:46 PM
j.i.i is on a distinguished road
The H & R Touring Lowering Springs.
how manny inches does it lower ?

Old 08-24-2015, 07:29 PM
I'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud ofI'mAllIn has much to be proud of
1" according to H & R website and info.

Old 09-08-2015, 10:32 AM
Springs are sold.

Old 09-11-2015, 06:38 AM
Everything is sold.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.