Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

WTB: wheels for 997.1 Turbo. HRE, BBS, etc

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2017, 09:03 AM
Petza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond repute

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Market value is market value and $4,000 for a set of HREs is certainly a fair price, regardless of what he actually paid for them.

Old 01-14-2017, 09:22 AM
brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !
I got a good deal on them. I've decided to run them, I found a tire combo I like. They are in really great condition. I'm going to put some R888's on my stock wheels for racing or whatever and use the HRE's for street.

Old 01-14-2017, 09:53 AM
brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !brnrdtns Is a GOD !
Oh I thought they cost a bit more than that new, maybe I'm wrong. I decided to test the market to see. Either way, I'm happy to run them at this point and they are no longer for sale. You as a buyer were free to make an offer and state your reasoning for it or take a pass, no big deal. No need for a call out or whatever you are doing.

Old 01-14-2017, 01:56 PM
Zubehor is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Cubes
Brnrdtns,
Dude, you bought those wheels less than a year ago for WAY lower than that!
If you truly want to sell those, send me a pm with what you paid (which I know BTW) miles since and I'll make you an offer. Or post them for sale I don't care.
I thought we are in this community to help each other out. Don't get me wrong I'm not asking for "communism" here, but that's ****ty.
I hate comments like this, i understand jealousy is a normal human emotion but trying to sabotage someones sale is downright disrespectful and you are correct, this is a community to help each other out.

Unless hes misrepresenting or flat out lying about the condition of the wheels i don't see why anyone needs to know what he paid for the wheels in the first place. If he was smart enough or in the right place at the right time to ****** up an amazing deal of those wheels, good for him.

If hes asking too much for the wheels, he will soon learn when they sit on the market forever and will adjust the price accordingly. Sorry for the rant and i apologize to the op for the off topic post.

Old 01-17-2017, 12:01 PM
Nelson999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyway back on track here, I'm still looking for some wheels. And lowering springs if anyone has some. Thanks!

Old 01-17-2017, 12:09 PM
s65e90 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Zubehor
I hate comments like this, i understand jealousy is a normal human emotion but trying to sabotage someones sale is downright disrespectful and you are correct, this is a community to help each other out.

Unless hes misrepresenting or flat out lying about the condition of the wheels i don't see why anyone needs to know what he paid for the wheels in the first place. If he was smart enough or in the right place at the right time to ****** up an amazing deal of those wheels, good for him.

If hes asking too much for the wheels, he will soon learn when they sit on the market forever and will adjust the price accordingly. Sorry for the rant and i apologize to the op for the off topic post.

+1. Just because someone got a good deal on something you should to? Give me a break, or next time buy it yourself so you can then make a profit. Complaining here about what someone paid for something a while ago to try and get them to sell to you for cheaper is laughable.

Old 01-17-2017, 01:17 PM
RON1X will become famous soon enoughRON1X will become famous soon enough
I'm in the process of dismounting a set of HRE FF01 in Fog off my 997.1tt. They will be for sale by the end of the week.

Old 01-18-2017, 11:40 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Have brand new sets of both HRE's and Adv.1's in stock for your 997 Wide Body

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 01-18-2017, 11:49 AM
perfmarine is an unknown quantity at this point
Gemballa Racing Wheels- Similar to HRE Look

Have a Set of Gemballa Racing Wheels i'm letting go of for around $4K.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600 (6).jpg
Views:	46
Size:	209.9 KB
ID:	468010   Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600 (1).jpg
Views:	45
Size:	282.1 KB
ID:	468011  
Old 01-30-2017, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by WheelB
Have brand new sets of both HRE's and Adv.1's in stock for your 997 Wide Body

How much for the HRE's?

Old 01-31-2017, 08:15 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Nelson999
How much for the HRE's?

Will send you over pricing in a PM shortly.

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:28 PM
amw
amw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of lightamw is a glorious beacon of light

Let me konw if you're interested.

HRE P47SC 20's Running 245 / 345 wide tires

Old 02-02-2017, 05:36 AM
Petza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond reputePetza914 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by amw

HRE P47SC 20's Running 245 / 345 wide tires
That setup with the black car, tinted windows, PCCBs, and those wheels is perfection - just gorgeous. If my car wasn't a NB, those wheels would be sold. OP, your search is over

Old 02-02-2017, 07:47 PM
Bought some wheels. /thread

Old 02-02-2017, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by Nelson999
Bought some wheels. /thread
You can't close the thread until we see pictures of the car with the new wheels!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.