Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2017, 03:01 PM
MKTURBO is on a distinguished road
(IL) Recaro Sportster CS's with Recaro Sliders & Mounts

Category: Interior
Price: $3000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Boxter/Cayman, Older Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Nissan GTR, American vehicles, Other
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Up for sale are a pair of Recaro Sportster CS's that I purchased brand new from Togue Factory, along with the Recaro Specific Top Mount Sliders, and Recaro Japan Specific Floor Mounts. The Seats are Black Leather with Black Dinamica Suede inserts.

The mounts are imported from Japan and retain all the OEM Subaru Seatbelt buckle mounts and bolt up seamlessly to the chassis. The seats also feature the forward tilting function to allow you to access the rear seat with a handle integrated in the harness provision.

It is extremely rare to see these installed using the Recaro Specific mounts. The Recaro mounts are usually impossible to source and are much more costly.Most of the time these seats are installed using mounts manufactured by American companies using some flat stock steel that is simply welded together with some holes drilled in it. This is going above and beyond to maintain the OEM appearance and look completely factory with ease of installation.

The seats, slides, and mounts are in as new condition, and comes with all hardware and stickers/manuals that it came with when new. It also comes in the original factory Recaro boxes, and i'm throwing in a set of Splash Air Bag resistor plugs to negate the Air Bag check engine light that usually is associated with the installation of aftermarket seats.

These seats directly bolt in to all 02-07 WRXs' and WRX STIs', and also fit all other WRXs' and WRX STIs' using a different mount, but the included sliders. The Seats also fit many Porsches, BMWs, and an array of Imports and domestic vehicles with the included sliders.

Name:  MHK_0442.jpg
Views: 2805
Size:  56.0 KB

Name:  MHK_1043.jpg
Views: 2907
Size:  59.2 KB

Name:  MHK_1035.jpg
Views: 2786
Size:  63.1 KB

Name:  MHK_1040.jpg
Views: 2658
Size:  47.2 KB

Name:  MHK_1048.jpg
Views: 2659
Size:  46.9 KB

Name:  MHK_1060.jpg
Views: 2698
Size:  59.7 KB

Name:  MHK_1062.jpg
Views: 2701
Size:  54.6 KB

Name:  MHK_1065.jpg
Views: 3219
Size:  64.7 KB

Here are the original manufacture specifications and description:

RECARO Sportster CS & Cross Sportster - Where Luxury and Performance Meet...Redefine the interior style of your vehicle with the Sportster CS or Cross Sportster. The Sportster is the latest in aftermarket seating technology. The hybrid design incorporates the strength of a metal seat base with a reinforced polymer based backrest. The combination creates a sleek, distinct, eye-catching look. The integrated headrest and aggressive bolstering are reminiscent of racing seats while the comfort and ergonomic qualities are evocative of the world’s top sport luxury automobiles. Sacrifice nothing with the Sportster CS or Cross Sportster.

Price: These Seats alone are $1600 each, and the sliders and mounts are an additional $800-1000 bucks. I'm asking for $3000 for the complete package picked up or $3000 plus shipping.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any concerns, questions, purchase offers for the item. You can contact me via PM or at my email: whplsh@me.com.

Old 03-30-2017, 03:40 PM
b-rad-e30 is an unknown quantity at this point
PM'ed / Emailed

Interested for my E30, PM'ed and Emailed

Old 03-31-2017, 03:48 PM
b-rad-e30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Interested

Not sure why my post was removed? PM'ed and emailed no response.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.