Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

997 Misc Parts - Car Cover, Third Brake Light, Single Side Marker, Shift Knob etc

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2017, 01:53 PM
Mooseiah is an unknown quantity at this point
997 Misc Parts - Car Cover, Third Brake Light, Single Side Marker, Shift **** etc

Category: Accessories
Price: $100
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Cleaning out my storage and have a few parts for sale.

997 OEM Porsche Outdoor Car Cover - Fits Narrow Body, non-aerokit 997. This is the one that has it's carrying case built in as part of the cover. It is a nice silver cover with a Porsche badge on the cover itself, and the bag it folds up into. It has been sparingly used, mostly inside, and shows minimal signs of wear, with no rips/tears. Forgot to take photos. Asking $180 shipped.

997 Third Brake light (997.631.051.01) - This is the one that goes in the retractable spoiler on the Carrera, and it has a crack on the corner that has been repaired but would be unnoticeable installed on the car. It also is missing its spring actuated mounts on the side, and looks like it may have some damage there, not entirely sure. My OCD got the best of me and I bought a brand new one for my car although this worked perfectly. This would be good if yours has went MIA or stopped working. $45 shipped OBO.

997 Front Right Clear Side Marker (997.631.034.02) - Brand New in box OEM piece. $20 Shipped.

997 OEM Carrera Shift ****. **** shows a good bit of wear but no damage. Great for a custom project and these are $289 new. $65 Shipped.

I am willing to work out package deals if you are interested in multiple items.

Last edited by Mooseiah; 11-02-2017 at 06:27 PM.
Old 11-02-2017, 06:27 PM
Mooseiah is an unknown quantity at this point
Open to offers.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.