Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

GT3 Bucket Seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 12:16 PM
LateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud of
GT3 Bucket Seats

Category: Interior
Price: $2500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): PA
Item Condition: Used

SOLD.

Hi 6SpeedOnliners,

I am moving soon and I would like to lighten the moving load (I have about 3 other pairs of seats to take with me). I have a set of 996 GT3 bucket seats for sale. I picked them up off a forum member to swap into my car but have since decided to just stick with my GT2 folding buckets instead of making the switch. He had a set of Schroth harnesses installed on the seat, and it was missing the OEM seatbelt buckles, but I found a pair of buckles online, one with electrical tape on a wire, not sure why but so you know, and pictured. Harnesses are still installed on the seat, and are included in the sale. I have not tried installing the OEM buckles back on. Comes mounted on OEM seat sliders.

Asking $2,500. If I have to take it with me to California the price will go up since I'll have had to take it across the country. Local buyers to Pittsburgh, PA only. First come, first served as I am in the middle of moving and won't be able to hold items for people for weeks upon weeks. Please PM if interested. Thanks. Apologies for the mess, packing everything is a chore.

Additional pictures as requested:

Last edited by LateBraking; 05-25-2018 at 09:33 AM.
Old 05-21-2018, 06:47 PM
viprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond repute
Nice set of seats & great price.

Old 05-22-2018, 03:10 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
I'm interested but i will have to ship them all the way from USA to Saudi Arabia. My best option is to send someone to pick them up in Cali as i don't have anyone in PA. if you want to proceed that way i'm interested.

also if they are packaged safely, i might be able to send DHL to pick them up

Old 05-22-2018, 07:49 PM
LateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud of
Thanks viprklr! Yeah I've been holding on to them just because I like them, but since I'm not using them, its been a waste of space that's turning into a pain to pack for the move.

cayenne_ksa, I'll likely post a new ad if I bring them back to CA, I've been getting a lot of inquiries from people out West, and the responses from the people out here have led me to consider just dealing with the hassle of shipping them across the country and pricing them accordingly for having to deal with the interstate shipping.

Old 05-23-2018, 06:36 PM
blkspyder is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't know how to send a private message as I'm new to the forum. If these make it out to California let me know. I live in the Bay Area and would be interested in these seats.

Old 05-24-2018, 01:51 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
not sure how i can pick them up. Do you know of any company that can package them ? i can send DHL to pick them up. I am very interested