Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: Fabspeed Mini Maxflo Center Muffler GT3, Brey Krause GT3 Buckets Side Bracket

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2019, 12:49 AM
LateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud of
FS: Fabspeed Mini Maxflo Center Muffler GT3, Brey Krause GT3 Buckets Side Bracket

Category: Accessories
Price: $650
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Hi all,

Overhauling this spring cleaning thread due to a number of things sold and a number of things added. I have for sale a few things Listing them in order. All parts located in Diamond Bar, Southern California, local part examination and pick-up preferred. Please PM me if interested, thank you.

Fabspeed Maxflo Center Mufflers for 997 GT3 and RS. Got this off of a Rennlister to put on my car, but I think instead of side muffler deletes with center muffler changed, I'm going to keep stock side mufflers and do a center muffler delete instead. I never used them myself. Mufflers look to be in pretty decent shape, black exhaust tips could maybe use a respray although the scratches on top will largely not be visible once installed, I imagine. Bought it for $1200 shipped, asking $650 $750 shipped.

BNIB Brey Krause R-9078/R-9079 Driver's/Passenger's Side Brackets for OEM Porsche GT3 Fixed-Back Buckets. SOLD!

Last edited by LateBraking; 03-11-2019 at 06:17 PM.
Old 02-14-2019, 12:42 PM
LateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud ofLateBraking has much to be proud of
Bump.

Old 02-24-2019, 09:21 PM
ttt, Send an offer, no reasonable offer will be ignored.

Old 03-03-2019, 08:24 PM
Bump, list prices cut.

Old 03-28-2019, 06:25 PM
Bump.

Old 04-14-2019, 01:19 PM
Bump.