Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Pair of SafeJack Rennstands (like Jackpoint Jackstands)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2019, 12:59 PM
shyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond repute
Pair of SafeJack Rennstands (like Jackpoint Jackstands)

Category: Accessories
Price: $300
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo, Porsche Boxter/Cayman, Older Porsche, Bentley, American vehicles, Other
Location (State): WA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Up for sale is a pair of Rennstands by SafeJack. These are an alternate to Jackpoint Jackstand and in some ways better.
They've been barely used, since they don't fit under my lowered 997.

Here are what I think are some nice features:
* In-place jackstand (lift the car at the factory jack point and then add the supporting columns below)
* Adjustable height (11.5" to 16.5") unlike the Jackpoint Jackstand
* Compact to store and carry
* Multiple adapters included to raise many cars (Porsche/Tesla pin, flat top, pinch-weld =>
* 3 ton per stand weight capacity

Their website has all the technical info: https://safejacks.com/products/the-r...ck-single-unit
There are a couple of videos as well:

The top beam is 2.1" tall (from their website). Assuming you have a low-profile jack (3.5"), you will need 5.5" clearance minimum.
The reason I'm selling is because my 997 is lowered and I don't have enough clearance to put the jack + rennstand beam under the car.

I paid over $350 just for the pair of stands and pads. I'm willing to let go of them for $300 shipped ConUS (+ PayPal fees if not using "friends/family" option).

Thanks
Shyam

Compact for storing

Stands + Pad adapters + Manuals

Shortest Setting: 11.5"

Tallest Setting: 16.5"

Pinch-weld pad, Porsche pad with spacer, Flat pad

The full kit

Old 02-27-2019, 03:22 PM
lflouie is on a distinguished road
Stands

Pm'd

Old 02-27-2019, 05:23 PM
shyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond reputeshyamvenky has a reputation beyond repute
PMs replied to.

Old 02-28-2019, 04:02 PM
groovy dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Can you tell me the thickness of the crossbar that sits between the jack and the car?

Old 02-28-2019, 11:25 PM
2.5" is the middle beam + porsche adapter. My jack saddle sits at 3", hence I figured 5.5" total to get under the car.

Old 02-28-2019, 11:26 PM
Sold, thanks for the interest.