Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

what would be a good deal for this car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 06:42 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
what would be a good deal for this car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bentl...fCarsQ5fTrucks

or this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bentl...fCarsQ5fTrucks

love the light interior.

Old 10-09-2010, 07:18 PM
Psalm40 will become famous soon enoughPsalm40 will become famous soon enough
Raj-
You an I are following the same cars! I LOVE the FLA one! The light interior (is it 'Linen'?) with the piano black inlays screams class. I do worry if I could keep the seats clean enough to keep me happy.
The Bentley SF 2007 Mulliner has been there for a little while. Seems like a good price for a good looking car. The only concern that I have about that one is that there seems to be a blemish on the driver's seat side, above the seat controls....why didn't they clean that? Is the car a little "dirtier" than some. Like I said, the price seems a little low for a dealer.

I am hoping to do a 2007 Mulliner in the Spring for around $100K. I think that you could walk out of either of those dealers with either car for about that, maybe 2-3K more.

The problem I am having now is...do you bump up the price a little for a 2008? That year there were some upgrades to the car....

I'll watch things for a few more months to see what the markets do. If one pops up that I can't refuse, then maybe I'll jump early.